SLUT

゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

'Now, that's my girl' He thought to himself, proud of what she did....
___

She kissed him hungrily as if her life depends on it. Diego didn't disappoint, he kissed her hard she just as she wanted. Thrusting deep into her, she buried her fingers into his his black messy hair.

She moan out without breaking the kiss. His thrust was deep and hard, hitting her womb. She cared less since wanted it this way... Rough!

Diego groaned in pleasure feeling each and every part of her. She was warm and her walls welcome his rod at each thrust.

She came to her release in no time, and collapse to the bed breathing hard. When she was calm, her eyes fluttered open, she found Diego staring at her.  an amusing smile grazing his lips....

"That was impressive little woman" He said in a hoarse voice, drawing his face close to her neck. "Just on your first release, you couldn't take it"

His words and touch was turn her on again.

Candy thought that was it but he flipped her over and made her go on four. She was sweating all over with her hair glueing on her face.

Her delicate skin has red marks on it resulted from his hold and hard kisses.

He thrust his long length brutally into her this time causing her hand to clinch the bed tight. Her lips parted, letting out a cry. Diego pinned her head into the bed.

He was f**king her violently from behind, and she slam herself back to him in the same hunger. The clap sound of his hip colliding her ass filled the room as Candy's cries of pleasure wet the bed sheet.

She was receiving is so good, his length fatten inside of her.

He made her come over and over and then finally shoots his wetness into her. Diego stared down at her wet core, which was dripping wet with his c*m.

His lips curled up into a dark smile..

***

Candy's body ached all over the moment she woke up. Her throat hurts a little. She sure had screamed so hard last night because of the intense moment.

He is a monster on bed.. in fact he is a monster everywhere.

Her eyes flutters open and found the other side of the bed empty. He must have left for work already.

Candy forced herself down from the bed. Her body was in a mess. Her sight caught her wrist having red marks.

"He must have known me" She mumbled as she recalled the moments she had with her father.
__

'You're my strong, brave girl' His voice sounded in her head.

Mr. Jefferson, a respected higher ranked Military who searved the country for many years. He was a single father, since his wife died due to an accident. Candy grew up to love his father so much. Soon, he was promoted and could hardly have time for his daughter.

"This is your new mother, Candy" She recalled the smile on her father's face while introducing Natalie as her new mother. She was only seven then.

At first Natalie was a good mother even after giving birth to Jackie. But seeing, how Mr. Jefferson spend his time with Candy teaching her some important things for herself, hatred in Natalie grew.