11

Nova

I was downstairs cooking breakfast with the girls when Rueben came downstairs.

"Rue !" Ley shouted, running into his arms. He smiled, picking her up and throwing her up in the air. She jumped out of his arms and ran back to eat her fruit salad.

I felt something poking my butt. I turn around to see Rueben holding a spatula, making it part of his lower body part.

"Your nasty." I said, shaking my head. He laughed and sat down beside the girls, who talking up a storm. I finished making the pancakes and made Rueben and I's plate.

"Your food is so damn good. Shit I wish I would've met you before Odell." He said, smacking on his food.

"Close your mouth." Lani shouted, covering her eyes. Rue grabbed her and pull her ear to his lips and started smacking in her ears. She started screaming, begging him to stop.

After the twins finished, they ran upstairs to take a shower since they fought over the syrup bottle and it exploded all over them.

I started to do the dishes and cleaning up everything, until Rue came up beside me.

"Go sit down or something, I got it."

I shook my head.

"No, it's fine. My mess. I clean it up." I said, rinsing off a pan.

"No, I got it."

"I got it, Rue." I argued. He forcefully to my hands out of the sink and wrapped a paper towel around them.

"I got it. Now go watch tv or something."

I walked out and went into the living room. Once I sat down in the couch, I felt like I was in heaven. My feet were on fire and were healing up from the long standing and running around with the girls.

I grabbed the remote and started flipping through random channels.

Jerry Springer ? No.

Funny Videos ? No.

Beyond Scared Straight ? Maybe but no.

Lifetime Documentary ? Nah.

Wendy Williams ?

Yassss.

I clicked the "select" button and sat up in my seat. Wendy Williams was talking about Chris Brown dancing to IDFWU when Rihanna was at the BET Awards, also.

"All I could think was....wow and Karrueche was there also. BET did that lowkey on purpose. But I have never talked about this person before so bare with me." She said, putting her hand up.

"Um..Famous Wide Receiver for the New York Giants, Odell Beckham, apparently kicked out a woman and two children that was living with him. I don't know if they were together but this picture might change your mind."

A picture took up the whole tv screen. I was fast asleep on Odell's chest a couple hours before he kicked me out.

"And then the fact that he kicked her out. But you kick the kids out,too ?"

Another picture came up with me, him and the girls.

"They are just adorbs ! But infact this Rookie, has a new girlfriend that used to be an ex. An insider told me, myself, that he kicked the mother and two kids out because the girlfriend didn't want them there."

The crowd said "ooh" in disappointment. Some woman in all black came up and gave Wendy a sheet of paper. She took the sheet and thanked her.

"Well new reports say that the woman's name is Nova. And her daughters names are Lani and Ley. I just can't get over the fact he kicked them out. I remember a couple of months ago, about five, saying they broke up. She cheated on him and they broke up. Why would you kick out a mother and two kids on to the street ? That makes no sense."

The crowd agreed with her.

"And to Nova if you are watching this, if he wants you back. Make him pay."

I shut off the tv and looked down, covering my face. This was all too much for me. Rueben came back in with a smile on his face.

"Let's go somewhere."

"Where ?" I asked, standing up and stretching.

"Somewhere, now go get dressed."

I ran up stairs and found something random to wear. I went back downstairs to see Rueben and the girls standing there waiting for me.

"Where are we going ?"

"To the aquarium."

"I love the aquarium !" I shouted, jumping up and down. We got in the car and drove there. I walked out,excitedly leaving

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote & Comment

Read My Other Books , You Make Me Feel & Fragile Hearts