Entries for OC

Male Entries.

Fereon Strife

Fereon stood there on his float. It was simple. Nothing too lavish. Simple black and white drapes, some black and white roses. The black roses he had made himself. He had died the water black so that they would grow that way. He looked in front of him. Cassidy. Beautiful as always. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Fereon. She smiled but nothing more. Just then the doors opened.

Gorsan Arisan

Waiting

Korus Shadow

Waiting

 Zachariah Wilson

Waiting

Abel Valentine

Abel groaned. He hated floats. Even if it was his own. His friends made it to lavish. It was crimson with two dragons on either side. Red and orange for one, blue and turquoise for the other. Somehow they had managed to shoot fire and water respectively. He was dressed in a black trenchcoat. He didnt care if it was fancy. The doors opened.

Mason Riesen

wearing an expensive looking black tuxedo with a red tie and a rose in his right pocket, his hair always slicked back and shining. he stood there with my arms crossed waiting for the doors to open thinking to himself, "why did i sign up for this... i came to fight not look glamorous but on second thought i might get lucky with some political leaders and score another job. " with a smirk on his face the doors open and bright beam of light hit his face, "time to knock em dead."  

Luke Villiers

I groaned; if there was anything I hated more than the Sanctum and Shinra, it was floats and silly parades; even if they were my own. Audrina’s float stood beside mine, and I could sense her nervousness. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. God, she looked breath-taking as always. My float, which was crimson and silver, wasn’t too lavish for my liking. I was on the back of a hydra, with seven heads. A black-hole came from the centre-most head, meteor showers from the two beside it, a star each from the two beside it and fire and water from the last ones. I wore a black trench coat with intricate silver designs and a silver dress shirt underneath it with a black cargo pants and boots. The audience cheered on and the doors finally opened.

Trey Lockhart

Waiting

Kaizer John Zenith

"I don't need those floats." I said, " I just need a car and that would be enough." So now, I am here inside of my car. It is a Red hot sports car. I was wearing a black sun glass. I was wearing a suit. My inner clothes is color black. My necktie is silver in color. My suit is color grey. I wore shiny black a tic tac shoes. I was humming a song when I saw the girl that stood straight up in her clam float. She seemed to be disgusted with something. Then the huge doors creaked and I saw her took a bite of a chocolate and took her hood on. "I think she is just easy to defeat." I said confidently. Then the floats started to go out of this room.

Roxas Chamber

Roxas lied on the back of his Adamantoise which was meant to be his 'float'. He decided a Gran Pulse style float so he chose to catch one as a 'pet'. He had help of course since no one would have a chance of defeating one on their own. He painted its shell black and a vibrant crimson, and added more paintings of a few creatures of Gran Pulse in white which stood out well. Roxas wore a smart black suit that his friend Xion forced him to wear. He took the pocky box out of his pocket took one out and held it in his mouth like a cigarette. He sighed being so bored of waiting for the doors to open. Roxas glanced at Xion noticing she did not make any effort towards her float. He shook his head in disapproval. Suddenly the doors began to creak open revealing the blinding light.