Opening Ceremony Overview

The Gates to where the Tributes were waiting opening. Their hidges creaking from not being used for a long time.

As the floats left thew stadium I watched, wondered and waited. What designs had the tributes chose. Sadie suddenly burst through the and sat in her seat. Revolutia was already sat in her seat chair.

"This is going to be fun. After this we get to interview them don't we Primarch?" Sadie asked me.

"Yes, But we will get to that after the Opening Ceremony has finished Sadie." I promptly replied. While watching the floats pass I took notice of several designs the tributes had gone with. I asked one of my aids to fetch the list of tributes who were going to be in the games. After the next seven floats past my aid returned with the list. I reached the female section of the list and the name 'Farron' caught my eye. Another name included Oerba Yun Shade. Strife and Villiers also intrigued me from the male section.

As the last float returned to the Eden Memorial stadium I stood up and prepared to speak. A small camera appeared in front of me as I started to speak.

"Citizens of Cocoon, The Sanctum Games have now begun. I hope you will vote for your favorite tributes during these games. By the end one person will be crowned champion, and be awarded 1,000,000 credits. The other twenty-five will unfortualy not leave the arena. Tomorrow the games begin officially begin, With myself, Sadie and Revolutia interviewing the tributes. We will the reveal the arena and let you, the people of Cocoon, vote for the area you wish the tributes to start in."

The camera then stopped recording and flew away. I sat back down in the my chair.

"Sadie and Revolutia, Go prepare for the interviews" I commanded them.

"Yes your emminence" They both replied before leaving the VIP box in the stadium.

(Sorry for taking do long to post this guys, but i've had a lot of work to do for college. anyway the Interviews will be up tomorrow. Again i'm really sorry)