17: ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Creepiness followed as Rok Soo opened the door.

"Angel?" He asks

Then he heard the splashing of water.

His  heart beats so fast.

He couldn't think of anything anymore.

He immediately ran to the bathtub.

He saw red.

Red hair sprawled out on the water.

"Angel!" he shouted then proceeds to grab and lift the unconscious man.

He felt him squirming so he hurried to put him on the bed. Angel woke up, he smiled to Rok Soo which is why Rok Soo blushed, but the man caged in his embrace leaned on him then purred.

"That was dangerous, did you know you could die there? Don't sleep in the tub, it's dangerous!" he tried to nag but it didn't affect the target, how could he resist that sweet smile? That purr? That sweet smell? That pretty face?

He could never...

He almost got a heart attack but with just his smile all problems disappeared in an instant.

But how could Angel do that? And does he know the consequences of his action?

As Rok Soo tried to get up, Angel pulled him down and sniffed his neck.

It tickles. But he likes it. He felt butterflies in his stomach receiving little kisses on his shoulder.

He tried to squirm, as his pants are getting tighter, but Angel breathes on his ear.

His pants. It's getting tighter and hotter. It hurts. It wants to get out.

However the cute red haired lover is still giving him adoration he never had, he felt like a cherished glass, his teases are making him impatient than ever in his life. What should he do?

He melts like a candle as he received those cute kisses on his cheeks.

He have to kiss back but he likes being little spooned by his love.

Angel almost kissed all area of his face and he's done of kissing his face as he pants and collapsed, leaning on him.

That's it! It's the signal!

Rok Soo tried to lie them down.

Then suddenly, Angel caged him on top. 

Little did he know Angel is still unconscious, only the instincts made his body move, the zombie instincts.

He wants to bite. But where? Where's the best part?

His head feels fuzzy and he felt between his ribcage in shocks.
He is conscious now. Very awake.

What did he felt? 

He felt so warm.

He couldn't breath properly.

He felt so excited now, it is weird but seeing the man in front of him he felt what should he do.

His big chests and muscular body is soft but firm.

And is that poking beneath him?

It's hard and hot.

He got curious.

'What is this?'

He moved down and stared at the bulged, this part is hard and hot.

He opened the pants and a huge raging red manhood sprout out, it slapped his face.