𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

❝ i don't do weather. ❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥KIDZ+ studio.

Alec, the tv host was shown on camera. "Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!"

Crowd was chanting Mireille's and Aurore's names. Aurore waved, "Hi!" as her rival Mireille only giggled.

"We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and on my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Dupain-Cheng House.

Marinette was chasing Manon throughout the home. "Come on, Manon, give that back!"

"But I wanna be a fashion designer too!" Manon cried out.

Marinette tripped from one of Msnon's toys which made her fall onto the couch. "Manon, please, it's not finished! You're gonna ruin it." Manon giggled as a response unaware of how serious it was.

"Huh?" Marinette then managed to crash into the table. "Hmmm... Huh? Ah!" She walked to the curtain, only to see that Manon wasn't there.

Manon called out. "I'm gonna vote for Mireille, she's the best! Marinette grabbed her phone from Manon's hands.

Manon grabbed Marinette's hat next after losing the phone. "Ughhh... Why did I agree to do this again?" Tikki appeared scaring Marinette.

"Stay low, Tikki!" She whispered shouted.

"Don't worry. You know what? If you can handle Manon for a day, any villain here on out will be a piece of cake." Doorbell rang, scaring Tikki to the point that she hid.

"Alya?"

"Hey, I got a huge scoop for you. Guess who's on a photoshoot in the park?" Alya asked as Marinette blushed.

"Now? Adrien is in the park right now?" Marinette was flustered.

"As we speak!"

"Oh, gosh! What...what am I gonna say to him?" Her face went red.

"The same thing as usual." She imitated Marinette. "I... uhhh... dahee... wha... ahh..."

"Stop it."

"Uh, who's she?" Manon asked as she pointed to Alya.

"Whoops! I forgot about this little detail."

"And who's she?"

"This is Manon, one of my mom's friends' daughters. I'm watching her all afternoon." She gasped. "Oh no! I can't go out!"