𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

       Lokki sat on the bed clearly bored, nothing fun had happened since the Mr. Pigeon incident.

[y/n] had offered for Lokki to join them on the three day art tour they were going on with Nathaniel. Lokki would've gone but declined the idea claiming that some days off would be cool. But yeah the idea wasn't the best they thought it would be.

Since Gabriel was out working nonstop and [y/n] on a trip the thrill dropped quickly. They thought maybe about all the chaos they could do but without anyone to react to the chaos is wasnt worth it at all.

"This sucks..."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Day one

Lokki had an amazing yet dumb idea of what to do. Almost ever idea they had always ended terribly.

Like the chef cooking day that ended with an almost kitchen fire when no one was in the house cause Lokki thought it would be easy.

Maybe like the day Lokki decided to try to make some friends only to be chased my a neighbor's

They're face had pure evil and tons of idiotic behavior like usual. They grabbed some the remote... well more so tried with the struggle.

They noticed the fan near the tv and turned it on a bit high. Not being finished they dimmed the lights, putting the tv onto some first person cave exploration. "Watch and learn my fellow friends." They said just talking to the pillows.

As the fan went on it started to make it harder to fly but they didn't stop like it was just their training. "You have to kept flying even though it seems hard it's good for your wings!"

As the pillows 'watched' while Lokki just thought they looked incredibly like their ancestors.

It was going so well until the fan accidentally fell over, hitting the tv which scared Lokki, they fell down into the couch.

"Maybe flying is off the list friends..."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Day 2

Lokki sat there with in a bowl filled with water, almost having a spa day.

Even though it took hours they managed to turn the tv on and was watching some random show.

"Those vampire bats will give you a fright! Eating apples both day and night..."

Lokki sat there a bit offended about the dumb song by one of favorite characters.

"HEY! What does that mean!" Lokki said upset with a frowned face. As the song went on it got a bit worse.

"They're big and ugly and mean as sin!"

Lokki got out of the bowl before heading over if over to the mirror trying to see if it was real. "I don't look ugly, right guys?"

The stuff dog only fell over making Lokki sigh. "Jeez, I need friends."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Day 2

Lokki was bored, they were sitting in a ball of yarn trying to crochet but their claws were a bit of a struggle. "How does [y/n] do this!?"

The tv played a tutorial but they struggled badly especially with those paws. "How do people do this.."

They found some unused yarn
in [y/n]'s room that was large and soft. Deciding to watch a tutorial about how to make a bat they struggled badly.

"So guys do you think I'm talented at this?" Lokki asked the toys and pillows.

Lokki sat there for hours repeatedly out of boredom until something happened. "Lokki?" A familiar voice called out as they instantly shot up.

"Y/n]! Finally someone to talk to!" Lokki yelled, flying over and crashing into them.

[y/n] nervously pet Lokki's head. "Hey Lokki...um what did you do?" They asked looking over at the house mess.

There was plushies and pillows everywhere with sticky note faces put on it.

"Oh! These are my new friends!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ END

This was a very short chapter as I'm helping my mom deal with breast cancer as I deal with my job which is selling a lot of my crochet projects which takes a while.

Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter while I hopefully work on the next chapter!