𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

                       ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

           ❝ does this match? ❞

                       ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

      ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The School At Night

[y/n] was being chased by Stormy Weather and an unknown villain.
"Help!" They called out, ducking each corner with fear.

They ran away from Stormy Weather, but she spotted them. The woman swiped allowing a pink pause symbol on them, and Stormy Weather freezes them with her parasol.

But then, a hero version of Nathaniel arrived and erased Stormy Weather's parasol. He trapped the two villains in a cage he draws. He also erases the ice block [y/n] is trapped in.

"Oh, Nathan, you're my hero!" [y/n] hugged him as Nathaniel gave them a hug back.

"It was nothing."

[y/n] embraced Nathaniel with a close hug. "I love you!"

Nathaniel embraced them back. "I love you too."

"Nathaniel! What are you drawing?"
Nathaniel looked up, revealing the scene to only be a dream.

"Wha, wha---"

Ms. Mendeleiev cut him off. "And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science."

Nathaniel looked down and quickly apologized. "I'm sorry..." [y/n] put their hand on his back as a way to comfort him.

"It's okay Nathaniel. You were just drawing."

"You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that checked scratch! Then you'll be really sorry!" She looked at [y/n]. "You too, talking while I talking to him!"

Both of them grabbed their stuff as Nathaniel tripped over Mylène's bag, being caught by [y/n] but dropping his sketchbook. Chloé grabbed it before either one of them could grab it.

"Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's [y/n]!" She said in a teasing tone. "He's so totally crushing on you!

"Gimme that!" Nathaniel snatched the book from her.

"Enough! You two, go!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hawk Moth's lair.

The window opens. "Ahhh... Artists can be so emotional. I love it." He turns a butterfly into an akuma. "Fly to him, my little akuma. Draw him into our evil web!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Collège hallway.

"Nathaniel, I'm sorry that happened back there." [y/n] said only for Natheniel to look more mad and upset.