Chapter 2:Other Me

It had been a month since I moved into town, I was getting used to working at the bar since I started to get used to their personalities, Mimzy if she ever became mad or jealous, all I had to was compliment her or make her something, while with Nifty I just needed to be extra polite, husk was not anything difficult but I learned that husk that he loves gambling and playing board games so whenever I was bored, I would play with Husk or we would have a drink and have a chat. But lately, I was frustrated because whenever finally I got the chance to hang out with Alastor something would come up stopping me from becoming friends with him.

It was morning and Louis was eating pancakes that he had made, while lost in thought about how to be closer with Alastor. until he heard the phone ringing which made him get out of his thoughts and get up to answer it. only to hear his mother's voice coming from the phone.

Louis: "Hello"

Mom: "Luci, when are you coming home"

Louis sighed: "Mom, I am not coming home ever, okay I'm sorry"

Mom: "Okay but, I'm just saying your father and brothers miss you and I miss you"

Louis rolled his eyes before answering: Yep, I'm sure they do, anyways I got to go, okay, also I miss you too Mom"

Mom: "They do, Lucie stay safe and I love you, also remember to keep your glasses on especially at night"

Louis: "Yes I know, I love you two Mom, bye"

As I hung up the phone and put my hands on my face while thinking I swear to god I was getting sick and tired of them lying to her, we can always kill them the voice said, Louise shook his head

Louis: "No besides she sounded so happy talking about them, uh we can't kill them, okay"

The voice said fine no killing.

I grabbed my glasses and put them on before deciding to head to work early so I could help Nifty with the cleaning.

Louise: "Hello everyone"

Husk: "hi"

Nifty: "Hi Louis"

Louis: "Where's Mimzy"

Husk: "She's in her office"

I nodded and walked to the window to put the open sign and went to help Nifty with cleaning. People came in, as usual, and I started serving everyone their drinks and food. I saw Mimzy walk out of the office so I went to say hello.

Louis: hello Mimzy

Louis said while going back to serving people.

Mimzy: "Oh wait Louis I have a question"

Louis: "Sure, oh here's your food sir"

Mimzy: "Can you sing"

Louis: "Yes, I can"

Mimzy: "I would love it if you could perform tonight"

Louis: "What, don't usually you like performing specifically when it's a Friday night"

Mimzy: " I do but My voice is killing me so can you"

Louis bites his lip before saying: "sure"

Louis went to Nifty to tell her to serve the rest of the people while he went on stage to start singing while the band played behind him.

Birds flying high