The Voices's Obsession

Bakugou sat in his chair, barely paying attention to the lesson that was being taught since he already knew the material. He didn't bother raising his hand unless he was called on, looking down at his notebook, scribbling and doodling small little threats and explosions in it. A small little smirk appeared on his face, looking at the marks he made on the paper as a special someone stared at him.

The red-head sitting at his desk, his thoughts getting to him as he covered his ears to block out the noise to no avail, staring intently at the blonde, trying not to explode his emotions or reveal the shit he was hearing, keeping silent and staring for a good while, smirking small and calming down, the thought of Bakugou's explosive personality and his unique culture making him zone out of what he was listening to and more focused on him. His blonde spikey hair, the curves of his collar bone, and the sharp edges of how his shirt folded around him. becoming obsessive before the voices came back

"told ya~"

"Cmon, You know you want him~"

"get up and publicly humiliate him!"

"Make him beg for mercy~"

The voices continued to bother him as he ignored them and attempted to focus. not on the material but on him, letting go of his ears and watching every movement Bakugou made, picturing what the voices described him. He, on his calves, covered in blood, begging for mercy, possibly missing limbs. Scared, he layed his head down on the desk and tried not to cry, genuinely loving him, not because of his voice's obsession but because of his personality, determination, and pridefulness.

After a solid while of the red-head staring, the blonde began to feel something, leaning back and looking around to see Kirishima staring at him intensely, sticking up the middle finger in response in a way where the teacher wouldn't notice.

Kirishima quickly saw and snuck a giggle, covering his mouth when the sound covered the room. Silence covered the room like a comforter. Confused, Kirishima turned to see the teacher in front of his desk, raising a brow.

"Would you like to explain why you're giggling?"

Kirishima's face grew a hard red from embarrassment, cracking his knuckles and awkwardly sitting there, staring like a deer in front of headlights.

"N-no sir- No Th-thank y-you-."

"Then pay attention."

Aizawa went back to teaching as the boy glanced at Bakugou, once, twice, and a third time before having the blonde glaring at him.

Kirishima fixed his posture and looked down at the empty paper he prepared when class started. He looked up and tried to take in the information on the board, writing it down and not making any sense. He continued to write the rest of the information as he zoned out and continued to write, write anything he heard, and saw in his vision.

Writing down the conversations in his head on the paper, he looked down to realize what he was doing, ripping the paper out and rewriting it.

The bell rang as the boy continued to write, his brain scattered around and attempting to make things make sense in his head. It's easier said than done when having voices crowding your brain.

The blonde waited for most of the students to leave before he got up walking over to Kirishima, slamming his hand on the desk, not violently or rudely, just trying to get his attention.

"My dorm, Five o'clock sharp, I know your dumbass didn't pay attention to shit that was being said."

He scoffed and lightly smacked the back of his head.

"Better not be fucking late neither shitty hair."

he said as he walked out of the classroom as shitty hair realized and began shoving his things in his bag, getting up and walking out of class.

(640 Words)