The Porsche

The Porsche. Yes, a luxury car, with its soft, leather interior. Smooth dashboard across the top, inside of the car. The sun reflecting off the sliver of pink car shown from the above shade. Sunglasses balancing on the dashboard. The AC blasting in the unknown woman's face. The heat reaching drastic heights from the outside. Her brunette hair flowing in the cold wind from the car. Her green eyes, shut, and closed off to the world while in her slumber. Then, the woman mumbled something to herself. "What the fuck is that?" Eyes now only half open or closed. As she took the handle of her chair to raise it, she jumped. Shaking the car. There, stood a woman. Banging, banging, and banging the window furiously. The woman clearly looked exhausted. Sweating from the heat from outside. Her copper hair almost drenched in sweat also. Her face showing her being in her 60s. The unknown woman's face became a twist of confusion and a "This again?" emotion.

The unknown woman slid her hand across the leather jacket, lying on her chest. Her hand hit the button to lower the window. Lowering, lowering, lowering, the window went down. The copper headed woman then exclaimed, "Hey, is this your car? I've been trying to get your attention for an hour!" The unknown woman sat there, expressing annoyance. She sat there, sitting in confusion. Thinking, "Who is this bitch?" The unknown woman sighed. "Who are you? And why are you asking if this is my car?" The copper headed woman seemed appalled by that questioned. "Do you know who I am? I am the owner of this parking spot, and you're in it!" The copper head woman spoke. The unknown woman quickly put the window up. And started the car. Before the woman could drive out of the parking spot, she saw the copper headed woman jump in front of the car. "What the fuck are you doing, you psycho woman!?" The unknown woman exclaims. As she pulls the car back into the space, she growls of anger. She gets out of the car. Her outfit stunned the old woman. The unknown woman's outfit expressed luxury. A sleeveless white top, denim flare pants, and the famous YSL heels. In gold. Her hair wavy, and shiny. "What do you want? Could you not see that I was sleeping?" The woman told the old one.

On the other side of the parking lot, walked a semi-attractive man. Average looking. His hair brown, in a short, spiky hairstyle. His brown, squinting eyes reflecting the sun. His apron wrapped around his waist, showing few curves. While he was walking to take the trash out, he spotted something. Thinking to himself, "What is that? Whats happening?" He then suddenly dropped the trash bag, taking weight of his hand to his shoulders. He slowly walked towards what looked like a blur from the heat waves. As he stood closer, he saw that there was two woman fighting. He could only hear murmurs from a distance, thinking it was the women. But, he then noticed people starting to stare at the two women. "Crap! They're going to cause a scene!" He then sprinted towards the women, interrupting their argument. "H-Hello?" He wasn't heard. He tried again. "Hello?" Still was not heard over the arguing and fighting. "Hello!" He screamed. The women then stopped and took a look at him.

The young woman look puzzled on why there was a man interrupting their fight. The old woman stood there for a second, then screamed at the man. "Hey! Do you work here?" The man seemed scared form never having to stop a fight. He then uttered, "Well, I work in the restaurant right over there, so yes. I do in fact work here." The old woman then took hold of the young woman's arm then pulled it towards the man. "H-Hey! What the hell!?" The young one announced with confusion and anger. "This girl, right here, is parked right in my parking spot!" While the old woman was talking, the young one was struggling to escape the her grasp. Thinking, "How is this old lady so strong!?" The man looked confused. It was "her" again. The old lady who caused many, many scenes in the restaurant and outside of it. And this time, she was complaining for a parking spot. The man nicely, and gently asked, "Please, ma'am, can you please not cause a scene here? There are people staring." The woman looked furious. She whipped out her phone and started to call someone. The unknown woman then whispered, " Hey, a little help here?" The man showed an expression of worry form not knowing what to do. Then, the old woman said, "There. Done. I called that restaurants manger. Have fun getting fired!"

The man then told the old woman, "You really didn't have to do that. And, I'm not getting fired." The old woman then, finally, let go of the unknown woman from her hold. "God, how strong are you, you hag?" The unknown woman said with an annoyed tone. Then, all of them, the man, the old woman, and the unknown woman, saw a much older looking man walking in their direction. "Hey! Mr. Gonzalez! What the hell are y- oh." Then, it becomes obvious. That was the manger. He looked about in his 60s. His hair already graying. The wrinkles in his face were quite noticeable. "Hey, Mary! What are you doing here?" The old man asked. The old woman then sprinted to the old man. The woman was fast, especially for her age. Then, the old woman and man walked away into the restaurant, leaving that unknown woman and man alone. "What the fuck just happened? Do you know?" The unknown woman asked. The man stood there, nervous. He didn't know what to say. He knew she was pretty. Gorgeous even. "Umm, no? Anyway, good bye. I have to go. The the man suddenly spoke. "Hey! Whats your name?" The unknown woman asks. "Huh? Oh, Lorenzo." Lorenzo responded. "Well, my name is Ava. Thanks for helping me with that psycho old woman. How about I treat you to dinner? How 'bout it?" Ava suggests. Lorenzo thought about. Thinking very hard about it. Obviously, he shouldn't take an invitation to a dinner from a complete stranger. But again, he's not that smart. "Sure. I'd loved to." Ava then asked for his phone number so she could contact him. After words, Lorenzo then jogged towards the back of the restaurant to grab the trash bag.

As Ava was entering her car, she heard a scream come from the back of the restaurant. "God! Stupid rats!" Ava laughed from knowing that girlish scream came from Lorenzo himself. Then, he saw the pink Porsche drive out of the parking spot.