The beginnings Camp Ballbust

Wemen need therapy too.  It isn't just for me.  And Molly decided that her idea of starting a summer camp for women would be the way to go.  She even had a name for this wonderful place, where men were not allowed except for therapy.  Ballbusting Therapy.  The camp would be called Camp Ballbust.  And Molly had the great idea to bring in a few guys, to help with it.  Because after all, it was the men who had the balls.  Not the women.

Molly had been a ballbuster since she was a young girl.  Her mother was big on balls and busting them, and their dad always was heard screaming in pain.  So Molly grew up with that, and it seemed natural to do.  That is where the idea for a Camp for ballbusting came from.  It was in the mountains and screaming would just fade into the trees.  It was a perfect place to torture men and their testicles.

So she paid the back taxes on  a plot of land, that actually belonged to her  dad before he died, and no one did anything with it.  She checked it out...and it was a perfect place for a "summer camp" type of setting so that is when the idea of a camp came to be.  

Molly was out one night with a friend of hers, and they were discussing what to do with men who wouldn't mind...and she was having troubles with her bodyfriend, when the idea of ballbusting came up.

"I would just love to haul off and kick him in the balls," Jeannine said one night. "I kow it causes them agony, but it is so good for my relaxation."

"Why don't you Jeanine?"  Molly asked back, suddenly thinking it would be fun to torture men in their sensitive parts  just for the fun of it.  "You could do it with such ease."

"But what if it pisses him off?" she asked, showing an interest in what was brought up.

"He will be on the floor grabbing his tenderized orbs, sobbing and writhing in pain.  You would have him under your control." Molly said matter of factly.  "Balls are the best way to control a man.  They are so sentiive to pain, that it won't take much to bring him to his knees."

"You're right there Molly.  He would drop like a rock wouldn't he?"  She pqaused for amoment before coming up with her idea.  "What are You going to do with that tract of land You have in the mountains Molly?"

"I hadn't thought much about it.  It would be a great place for a summer camp for the kids."  she returned.

"Kids schmids!  It should be a summer camp for us Molly."  Jeanine said softly.  "We could offer ball therapy.   You know the impact kind?"

"That is a great idea.  but what where would we get the balls to bust, if we just offer to get the women in?" She asked naively.

"Many women love being totally in control.  And, Men love having Dominant women bust their balls.  Well, not all of them but many do.  We could advertize and put it out that a New kind of fun  camp for women is coming,"  She paused for a moment.  "And we could call it Camp Ballbust, and give out packages from just busting balls all the way up to castration!   The women would love it."

And with that, Molly and her friend started to set up the paperwork for starting the new summer camp.  "Oh this is going to be so much fun."

After paying the back taxes on the property, they went up to the area to look at it and see what was there.  To their surprise, there were buildings out there that were in pretty good shape.  "This is going to be great.  Camp Ballbust is on it's way!"