Men are Made for Pain

Molly and Jeanine got together to sign all the paper work for the starting of the Camp, and when they got it done, they went back to the make shift office that they had put together so thy could get their work started.  The advertizements for the camp would have to come, but so would the pricelist.  Molly decided there would be six categories of ballbusting for the camp.  They are as follows.

Category One - Mild ballbusting (No Damage):  Used to let the men know just what they would be in for if they don't start minding their wives who were now in control.  Mild ballbusting though not hard, still causes a lot of pain.  Setting the men on the right path.   This session is for 30 minutes.  This one is $50.00.

Category Two - Regular Ballbusting (No damage):  This type of busting is a little harder and more intense, causing a lot of discomfort to the testicles of the men.  From Kicking to squeezing they will feel like their balls are in agony.  If Category One doesn't work, then this one should.  This session is also for 30 minutes.  This one is $75.00.

Category Three - Hard Ballbusting (no damage):  This one is a lot harder.  The men will feel complete agony from their balls as they are busted hard and they will drop to the ground with each hit.  They will scream and cry thinking their balls are being destroyed.  But it should work to set straight any man who is wavering to get worse.  This session is for 30 minutes.  This one is $100.00.

Category Four - Harder Busting with bondage (Possible damage):  If the men get to this category, their balls will not be ruptured, but they will be busted hard enough that if they are busted any more, they could be ruptured very easily.  The Agony from this one is intense.   This session is for 30 minutes unless warranted by the wife to go longer...then an extra 10 minutes will be added leading to the possible damage.  This one is 250.00.  if the extra 10 minutes was wanted it would be an extra 50.00

Category Five - Hard ballbusting from a humbler (Possible Damage): This one, the man is placed in a humbler...and the ballbusting comes from behind.  Since the man can't see it coming, the pain is excrutiating and very possibly damaging, as the balls have no where to go when kicked .  This session is also for 30 minutes,  and will cost 500.00. 

Category six - Castration:  If the man gets to this one, he is assured that when his agony is over, his balls will not exist anymore.   This one includes hard and damaging ballbusting , that the wife or lady in his life picks.  It will end with either a destructive busting that will destroy his balls, or the more humane way of banding them so they die.  This session could take anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours, resulting in the complete loss of the testicles and the making of a Eunich.  This one is 1500.00 and has a doctor on site to treat the man who has lost his nuts.  

It was then that Jeanine notieced another woman was in the room.

Category Six had two sub parts with it.  One, was the most painful way, of busting the balls until they were ruptured.  This would be pure hell for the man, and he would be praying for them to rupture so the pain would start to come to an end.  The screaming this one would bring from the man would almost require earplugs.  And part b was the use of an elastrator. This one, though not as painful, if the wife or girlfriend didn't want the balls tortured first, would take about 24 hours.  The Elastrator put a thick band around the top of the balls very tightly and it would cut off the blood supply to them and they would essentially starve to death without any blood.  Then after they died, they would be cut out of the sac, and the sac would then be sewn back up.  

She looked at the list and smiled.  "Wow.  1500 dollars to castrate a man.  That is wild." she said as she looked at it.  "If we get one of these, I want to watch it."