Summary, Relationships & Crossovers

John Winchester had an older twin sister, her name was Johanna Winchester. Johanna was the aunt of Sam and Dean Winchester. Not much was known about her since she choose to live an isolated life until she put into the hands of the Dark Lord.

Johanna and Lucifer Mornimgstar had a daughter. Her name was Achlys Adelia Kiara Akeldama Alinta Winchester-Morningstar. Johanna died giving birth. The power of the child inside of her was too much for Johanna to handle. Johanna died the same day and time Mary Winchester did but 9 years prior.

The pain of losing his twin sister, his other half, Johanna and his love, his wife, Mary was too much for John to handle. Too much for John to bare.

Achlys was raised by her father, Lucifer Morningstar until Achlys was old enough to raise herself.

She was 16 when she left her father's arms to travel the world. Throughout her travels, she met the Mikaelsons. She was turned for fun by The Original Hybrid, Niklaus Mikaelson but her angel powers never left. Unlike her sister, Sabrina Spellman, she wasn't a half breed. Despite her mother being human, surprisingly she was born a full angel like her father and being a vampire from the Original, sired to Niklaus only added to it. Achlys going by one of many middle names, Adelia, stayed with the Original family for some years until she joined her cousins. She joined the Winchesters, and killed her own people.

Demons, vampires, werewolves, anything or anyone that needed to be killed. Adelia lived and lived until she met them. She met the Cullens and due to boredom, met her mates when she decided to join them for the "mission" to save Edward Cullen.

In her journey she met her mates.

She was their problem but she was their solution.

The one that made them whole.

She was their The Vampire Angel Hunter.

The one that went against her own.

The Volturi Kings x fem!OC x The Elite Guard

Jane Volturi x Caliban

Embry Call x fem!OC x Malachi "Kai" Parker

Leah Clearwater x male!OC x Jace Herondale

Lucifer Morningstar(The Dark Lord) x fem!OC

Crossovers:

(Twilight)

Supernatural

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

The Originals

The Vampire Diaries

Shadowhunters