_Prologue_ ~Bad Days~

"My brother blames himself for the death of our mother and nothing will change his mind, no matter what I tell him because the truth is...the moment my mother gave birth to me on her death bed, she died. She had the strength to push for the final time to birth my brother but her fate was sealed the moment I entered the world. I came to terms with it but my brother he took it the hardest it seems."

"Do you wish you knew your mother?"

"I think about that topic a lot and I don't. I don't wish to know about my mother because if I knew my mother...I wouldn't be the person I am now. My father always said that my mother was a pure soul. She was stubborn but she didn't like the life she lived with my father to happen to her kids so I know, my brother knows, my father and even the 8 realms know that if my mother raised me and brother and lived, she would take us away to live a mortal life. Away from all this."

"Do you still care?"

"About my mother? Of course, she's my mother. I may never met her but I love her but I do wish that I've met though. Maybe one day."

"How did you and your brother get your names?"

"What do you mean, my love?"

"Like your the Queen of Blood and Death and your brother is the King of Pain and Misery."

"Oh! Well, when my brother and I were children, everyone knew something was wrong. It was like we were cursed. Every time someone touched me that wasn't my brother, my father or even Lilith, they die and blood would pour out of their eyes and mouth sometimes the nose as well my brother was different though. It was like Jane. When someone touched him that wasn't me, my father or even Lilith, a single can give them the most unbearable pain and misery you can imagine. It was until we were 8 that we were able to control the power we held. My father for those 8 years, he tried to find answers to the point that he asked the False God, my grandfather, God, for help. In some way, my grandfather didn't know either but they found the answer. My brother and I were born to be tortured. To be alone, to be together by ourselves. Where I go, my brother follows. Where my brother goes, I follow. I don't want to be alone anymore. My brother, I don't about him though. He seems to like the loneliness. When I had my son, I felt happy for the first time. The years after, watching him grow and live life, felt numb but a piece always glowed in happiness and love."

"You're not anymore. Not when your here. With us."

"I have bad days."

"What do you mean?"

"Days when the pain and death gets too much and I forget that everything exists. I leave everything behind and I run. I run and I kill, like nothing matters. It's like I turn off my humanity but I don't. I feel everything and everything and I just don't care. When it happens, don't think it's your fault or any of theirs cause it's not. It's mine. The bad days when they get bad is just guilt. Guilt that will never go away."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"I know my sister. When the bad days happen, let it happen. The bad days aren't common but they happen when they want. Usually something will trigger it to happen."

"Like PTSD?"

"In a way. It's more like guilt. I don't blame myself for the deaths I've caused as a child, of how I got my name but my sister...she blames herself. She had no control and nobody blames but herself. There was a bad day once and a boy's life was taken. The boy was only four years old. She tried holding in the pain and guilt for a while. Bottling it up until she would explode but a life was taken because the bottle was filled to the brim that it overfilled in the worst way possible. This boy...his name was Santiago but my sister named him Santi. Innocent boy who died too young. He was in the room and no one knew. He was a sneak. He had the power to turn off his thoughts from others and become invisible. No spell or power could detect him and that was his flaw. We were able to calm down my sister but for some reason, we heard Santiago. Everything went bad to the point that my sister or Santi touched one another and blood started pouring. No spell or anything could save him. He died in Adelia's arms."

"Is the bad days mostly because of Santiago?"

"Yeah. When they are bad, it builds up. She will have nightmares when she sleeps, she sees apparitions of Santi, as if he is calling her, she will isolate herself, get angry at times and when it's really bad she will get clingy and the next disappear."

"She knows."

"She knows. Which is why she will give the attention because she knows she may never come back from it."

"Does your father and family know?"

"Of how bad it is? Of course but they can't do anything to stop it. They have to let her, release it somehow and it's usually by killing. All I will say is that when it happens, don't run. Stay when things get hard cause if you don't, it only tells her to run faster and longer."