005. There's Things I want to Say to You

( All-American Bitch )•──── Chapter FiveThere's Things I want to Say to You*·̩̩̥͙✩*➶°

•──── Chapter Five
There's Things I want to Say to You*·̩̩̥͙✩*➶°

( All-American Bitch )•──── Chapter FiveThere's Things I want to Say to You*·̩̩̥͙✩*➶°

"I'M TELLING YOU, MI, I had the time of my life," Kailani sighed wistfully, collapsing onto the girl's bed while hugging a pillow to her chest.

Mia gave her a look, walking across the room. "Wow, sex was that good?"

Kailani deadpanned, sitting up like a zombie. "Not that— Well, yes that," she amended, "but just talking with him, it felt... electric."

"Oh, my god, you are in love!" Mia grinned, poking her friend's stomach teasingly.

For once, she didn't disagree. "I've never felt like this before," the Song admitted. "With other guys it's easy— I never got attached, not like this."

The Toretto sat next to her. "Well, maybe that's a good thing, you deserve to just... breathe in a relationship. You can feel electric, but you should get to feel peace too."

Kailani smiled sweetly. "You... are right," she admitted.

Mia acted shocked, dramatic as ever, making Lani roll her eyes. "Am I dreaming or did you finally admit it," she teased.

"Don't make me take it back," the Korean woman laughed, hitting her friend with her pillow. "Well, what about you? Anyone new?"

The youngest Toretto laughed a scoff. "No, but I'm not worried about it now."

Kailani raised her eyebrows, skeptical. "Really?"

"Yeah," Mia nodded, her voice positive, "I have everything I need; You, Dom, Noa, Letty– I mean, I have our family."

Lani grinned even wider. "You're right."

"Twice in one day? God, I hope you stay like this forever," she leaned in, joking as the two giggled.

It was true though; Kailani loved their odd version of family. They were who she counted on, who helped her weather the storm her whole life. She'd do anything for them.