SOUNDTRACK #2

PLAY ME

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

SIDE A

001. You Broke Me First ... Tate Mcrae
" Now suddenly you're asking for it back, Could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve? Yeah, you could say you miss all that we had But I don't really care how bad it hurts; When you broke me first "

002. everytime ... Ariana Grande
" I've tried to fight our energy, but every time I think I'm free"

003. Red ... Taylor Swift
" Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall. Like the colors in autumn, so bright, just before they lose it all "

004. the grudge ... Olivia Rodrigo
" Trust that you betrayed, confusion that still lingers. Took everything I loved and crushed it in between your fingers "

005. Hits Different ... Taylor Swift
" Freedom felt like summer then on the coast, now the sun burns my heart and the sand hurts my feelings "

006. Fine Line ... Harry Styles
" We'll be a fine line; We'll be alright "

007. The Alcott ... The National (feat. Taylor Swift)
" I tell you that I think I'm falling back in love with you "

 Taylor Swift)" I tell you that I think I'm falling back in love with you "

008. Wildest Dreams ... Taylor Swift
" Red lips and rosy cheeks; Say you'll see me again, even if it's just in your wildest dreams "

009. Boyfriend ... Ariana Grande (feat. Social House)
" I lose my mind when it comes to you, I take time with the ones I choose. And I don't want to smile if it ain't from you, yeah "

010. bad idea right? ... Olivia Rodrigo
" I know we're done, I know we're through; But, God, when I look at you "

011. Back To You ... Selena Gomez
" And every time we talk, every single word builds up to this moment and I gotta convince myself I don't want it even though I do "

012. Heat Waves ... Glass Animals
" Sometimes, all I think about is you. Late nights in the middle of June. Heat waves been fakin' me out, can't make you happier now "

013. 505 ... Arctic Monkeys
" But I crumble completely when you cry. It seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye "

014. I Miss You, I'm Sorry ... Gracie Abrams
" Nothin' happened in the way I wanted, every corner of this house is haunted. And I know you said that we're not talkin'; But I miss you, I'm sorry "