Henna Tattoos

Based on this headcannon ^Kaiba x Ashara—————————————————————————————Ashara POVMy hand steadied as I applied the dark brown ink onto my forearm

Kaiba x Ashara
—————————————————————————————
Ashara POV
My hand steadied as I applied the dark brown ink onto my forearm. The application bag was soft in my other hand as I squeezed it gently.

I was sitting down on Kaiba's bedroom floor, not wanting to get it on any of his fancy, expensive furniture.

My other wrist was already covered in light brown non-permanent tattoos. It was quite easy to do both arms due to the fact I was ambidextrous.

Henna had become quite a hobby of mine. It has became a way to calm myself in times that meditation was not possible.

I have practiced many patterns and designs on myself, using various colors of ink. I wasn't very good at it to begin, but I had gotten better with time.

It had helped my patience grow greatly as well, smears and mess ups were bound to happen and when they did it helped to greatly increase my patience.

I pulled the henna ink bag away from my arm as I finished the design. I set down the empty tube and picked up another one that I had set to the side, this one being black instead of brown.

I took the new henna tube and opened the tip of it. I held it to my arm and began adding to the drying design on my arm, filling some parts in and adding to it.

I finish with the black ink and fold the tube closed. I set it in a little box that Kaiba had given me for my henna supplies. I didn't do it at his house often, but when I do, I always have the supplies I need.

I fan my arm with my now free hand, allowing it to dry.

Once it dries, the henna begins to peel, leaving its non-permanent tattoo being. I drag my other hand along my arm, allowing the dried henna to fall off.

The dried henna falls off completely, leaving a light brown tattoo behind.

I sit back and admire the now finished tattoo, I was proud of how much my art has improved.

I stand up, grabbing my henna box and walking over to Kaiba's vanity, kneeling down and placing it next to the vanity, its usual place.

As I'm placing down the box, Kaiba walks into the room. He was showering in his master bathroom, he was seemingly finished now, walking out with his hair wet, and dressed in fancy, silky, Egyptian pajamas.

He gives me a warm smile as we make eye contact. I return the smile, giving a small wave. He walks over to the vanity and stands next to me, looking down at my arms.

He kneels next to me, resting on his knees and getting himself comfortable.

"Can I see?" He asks, pointing towards my arm. I give his a slight nod before putting my arm out towards him, offering for him to take a look.