Prologue: How Could This Happen?!

A/N: This is gonna be a lemon-focused story, if you don't already know. I hope all of you fuckin perverts out there enjoy!

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

3rd Person POV

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, someone whose eyes are about as dead and lifeless as they can get. Average height, with brown hair and quite a good-looking face. That's how everyone would describe him at first glance at least.

Little does everyone know, he is packing a massive dinosaur in his pants. Even the most experienced of girls would fall under it. That's probably enough talk about his shlong.

There was a full moon and the night was quiet. A massive mansion which had many rooms that couldn't be counted on one hand, held the protagonist.

Kiyotaka was sleeping peacefully and quietly before he suddenly woke up and jumped out of bed. He had a strange feeling that something bizarre was gonna happen at this exact moment. Even while being unconscious.

In front of Kiyotaka, stood floating text that blocked off a portion of his vision. It looked like some sort of book but it wasn't physical at all.

Kiyotaka: 'What the? Is something up with my vision or did Matsuo lace my food with some sort of drug?  I doubt he did, I think I would notice something off with his behavior or the food. So what is going on with my head?

This was going on the day before Kiyotaka was supposed to go to high school. The brown-haired boy was expecting and hoping for a peaceful life, however, his dreams and aspirations for one, immediately shattered the day before it could even begin.

[Kiyotaka Ayanokoji! Welcome. If you're reading this, it means you have successfully had a chip implanted into your brain. Everything may seem like a game, but don't you worry. Everything is real.]

The text read. Kiyotaka had too many questions that couldn't be answered. Someone had put a chip inside of his brain? Who, why, and when? At the bottom right of the text, there was an arrow. Kiyotaka brought out his hand as if to touch it. It actually ended up working.

[This is your stats page. As the name says and suggests, it has your stats in it. There are a total of nine total skills. Each of these skills can cap out at 100. Once you've reached 100, you are able to prestige the skill and make it better. Start the process all over again until you reach the max prestige of 10. Some skills can only be go through 1 prestige, such as Sexual Aura.]

[The skills are as follows

Strength

Luck

Intelligence

Vitality

Endurance

Agility

Deceit

Speech

Sexual Aura]

Sexual Aura? Kiyotaka probably stared at this section of the text for the longest. If his assumptions and instincts are correct, he could make an educated guess of what this could be. He hoped to god, even took the time to pray for the first time in his life, that he was wrong.