Chapter 2: Exhibitonist Pervert's🍋

3rd Person POV

How did Kiyotaka Ayanokoji wake up? Simple, next to a naked mentally unstable girl with big melons. Yuki thought it was all just a dream and freaked out. After some talking, she went to her dorm. Somehow, nobody managed to see her walk out of his room.

Before Kiyotaka went to his classes, something was at the top of his vision. It was a pop-up, he tapped it and received a bunch of notifications.

[You had sex with Yuki Tsubaki! +10 skill points.

Achievements Completed

The feel of being an adult! +20

Yoink!- Bronze +5

Pie?- Bronze +5

Fucking cats- Bronze +5

Glazed donuts- Bronze +5

Fucked to sleep +10

Total domination- Bronze +5

That sucks- Bronze +5

1 for 2 +10

A nice treat- Bronze +5

White sex? +10

Total Points Gained From Achievements: 85

Total Points Gained Since Last Fuck: 95]

95 points?! That was completely unexpected, having sex with only one person got you that far. Although, if Kiyotaka actually had to have sex with at least one person for every week, he had a feeling that he would be drained before the end of the year.

[Stats

Strength: 78/100

Luck: 17/100

Intelligence: 84/100

Vitality: 80/100

Endurance: 96/100

Agility: 82/100

Deceit: 79/100

Speech: 6/100

Sexual Aura: 30/100]

Kiyotaka thought about what stat points to put into each stat. Putting 14 into speech, 13 into luck, 6 into intelligence, 2 into strength, 8 into agility, 1 into deceit, and the other 51 stat points into Sexual Aura.

[Stat Threshold Reached!

Speech: You're able to somewhat hold up a conversation with one person.

Luck: That 5% chance of the girl saying yes, has increased to a 20% chance!

Intelligence: Your IQ has increased by 8! You're able to solve problems quicker, even if it it's barely noticeable.