1✧

Keith pulled the dark hood off with a huff, the mask dematerializing immediately. His hair falling over his face. 

"See? I told you!" Ezor showed, a grin on her face. 

Keith huffed out a laugh, moving his hair to see her, "Oh be quiet, I told you I was doing it anyways." 

"Yeah yeah," She extended her head, pulling Keith up off the ground. 

Keith sighed, ignoring a stinging pain in his side.

Acxa pulled up a chart from her wrist, the bright bluish-purple glowing against white lettering and lines.

"Well?" Keith tilted his head over, looking at a backwards chart, "How many more of these do we have to do?"

Acxa looked up, smiling, "That's it! Keith going back for that last vial of quintessence was it." 

"So we're done?" Ezor ran over, hand on Acxa's shoulder as she looked at the screen.

"Yeah. Kolivan must've sent someone to retrieve the rest from the other bases." 

Keith laughed when Ezor smiled wide, shaking Acxa's shoulder. 

✧--

Keith set the last few crates of vials on the dark platform, the crate hitting the metal with a thud. 

"All of the quintessence from the druid bases is loaded?" Kolivan walked through the door, closing behind him automatically. 

"Should be, i'll check again." Keith shrugged.

"Well, after you check for the remaining crates you should be good to go home for a while." Kolivan had what seemed to be a smile, but not quite clear as always.

Keith nodded. Home seemed like a place he could go to just sleep and do nothing else. No stress, no missions, and no conflict.

No. Stress.

✧--

Keith opened the door of the Blade pod, the hiss louder than he had anticipated. 

With a sigh, he walked out, standing off to the side and looked around.

"Yo Keith!" Lance. Keith recognized that voice anywhere. 

Keith waved to Lance, who was standing by Shiro and Veronica.

Lance made his way over to Keith, a smile on his face as usual. 

"Hey Lance." Keith held a hand out to Lance, getting two arms around him in return. Keith hesitated, but still returned the hug. 

"I thought you weren't going to be able to visit for another movement!" Lance freed Keith from the hug.

"Yeah, I managed to get back sooner than I thought." Keith shrugged, the wind catching in his long hair. 

Lance smiled, charismatic as always. 

Shiro at some point came down next to them, Veronica focused in on the holopad on her arm. 

Greetings were exchanged as a wormhole appeared over above the juniberry fields.

"Pidge is back." Veronica noted, watching the Garrison ship fly through the dark blue portal.

✧--