1-1: ANGELS OF DEATH

"PRIDE///FIRST"

"ANGELS OF DEATH"

The silhouettes of the masked figures flew in the sky. Their wings glew in the red baron sky of the city. V1 watched in anticipation. It stared at them. Sinners of different ages and sizes all came into unison with their flesh being torn off their weak skeletal frame. V1 watched in bliss, appreciating the true horror. However, these entities couldn't even compare to V1's true wrath. These weak angels were mere fodder for V1, proved by its earlier meeting with the one before. If they were all just as strong, then this Hell and Heaven were both in danger. These underlings needed an army to kill a small portion of Hell, while V1 could do it itself and make the world look red.

V1 kept staring. It knew it would have to get to the Hotel somehow. Would V1 risk letting itself get attention once again like it had in Hell and cause more inconveniences for itself, or would it stay in the shadows? Its CPU whirred, the cooling fans spinning, and wires were pumping electricity by the second as it thought. V1 finally made its choice and decided to stay in the dark.

V1 made an attempt to go unnoticed and made sure to not bring any malaise to any of the locals. It kept the swords sheathed to hide the glory and the angelic energy that coursed through them. It made an attempt to hide its glowing wings. As it slide-hopped the streets of the city it ignored the profane gore of sinners that glistened upon the streets. Its trusty revolver was wielded in its hand, ready for anything.

As it made its way to the Hotel, V1 noticed something. It didn't stop sliding, instead, it just looked behind itself. The angels had been flying back up to (what V1 assumed) was Heaven of sorts. V1 made note of this and would remember it.

The New Heaven was aware of what they called Ultra Hell and the old heaven. They knew Gabriel was the only one able to put a fight up against V1. They had sent a Seraphim to go retrieve his corpse, Sera.

A portal opened in Ultra Hell and she quickly flew in and attempted to pull out his corpse out of the ground using her powers. However, V1's method of burying Gabriel was quite efficient. Too efficient. It took Sera some struggle, but eventually, she got it out. She barely made it back in the portal.

Sera walked slowly to the court with his corpse, holding it amongst them. First she placed the corpse on the table. Then, she turned to her seat. Finally, she got everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone. We are here as in the order of Archangel Gabriel, an angel of the Father who was originally in the other Heaven. As we all know, Gabriel was beaten thrice and killed by a machine named V1. The machine was in Ultra Hell in search of blood, but accidentally teleported itself here. This is why we have Gabriel, for he was the only comparable person V1 has fought before."

The crowd on the tables muttered, unsure of the situation before Sera shushed them again.

"We will resurrect Gabriel and make him the first angel from Ultra Heaven to come here in our sanctuary of Heaven. Does anyone have any questions or ob-"

Before she could finish, the leader of the exterminators cut her off. Adam.

"So, Sera. Explain this to me babe. So you just expect us to believe this fucker who got his ass beat by a security camera thrice is gonna save us? Why don't you just go get my army of exterminators to, I don't know, FUCKING KILL IT?" Adam scolded here. It was obvious he wasn't believing her statement, and just wanting an excuse to have another extermination.

Sera sighed and spoke. "Adam, we have discussed this. You will have your chance during the Extermination in six months. I have allowed you to do it earlier, do not make me change my mind. We have already assessed the success rate of killing V1 with the help of your army. The chances are zero percent, V1 is a ruthless killing machine of no remorse. It has speed, damage, and most importantly, battle intelligence. It is trained for this thing, unlike your troops. We knew that the sinners wouldn't be able to fight back, so we believed there was no point of training them until now."