BENAD HASCHE_022

The thought of Adam with a wife sent chills of anger down Heyl'el's spine. "How dare they insult my glory for a mere speck of dust, now with the ability to procreate!" The Prince screamed, the very idea of Adam and Havah driving him to madness. He flew faster and harder, desperately trying to escape the tormenting thought. As he raced through the skies, his mind swirled with rage, but soon he felt the wind's fierce tenderness embrace his face, calming his tumultuous spirit.

He sped toward the foreboding Black Mountain of Atzav. "Ah, the mountain of wind, how I yearn for its refreshing embrace," he mused aloud, his words echoing through the vast expanse as he circled the towering peak. The familiar rush of air brought him a fleeting sense of comfort amid the storm of his inner turmoil.

Heyl'el, the illustrious Prince of Shamayim and guardian Keruv, adorned in resplendent amethyst and gold armor, commanded the skies like a celestial beacon, his presence akin to that of a radiant morning star gracing the skies. With his majestic amethyst wings outstretched, he effortlessly soared above the menacing ebony peaks of Mt. Atzav, his gaze drawn toward the magnificent golden palace of Ellis Island.

There, amidst the opulent gardens, Heyl'el beheld the sight of modest female malakhim, their ethereal forms bathed in the shimmering waters of crystal pools. As he beheld this tranquil scene, he exuded the essence of a true hero of Shamayim. "The Benad Hasche," Heyl'el murmured to himself, his voice tinged with reverence as he continued his majestic flight through the skies of Shamayim.

___***___

Delete Created with Sketch.

From the vantage point of the Benad Hasche, Heyl'el's presence inspired awe and wonder as he glided with grace around the island. His regal form, resplendent and painted against the backdrop of the Shamayim's skies, was a picture of majesty.

In the tranquil skies above, where peace usually reigned, a sudden storm of anguish broke. Heyl'el, once the guardian of harmony, now contorted in midair, his visage twisted in excruciating pain. The serenity of the azure heavens was shattered by his primal scream, a sound so harrowing it seemed to split the skies.

Heyl'el's hands clutched at his temples, fingers entwined in his flowing locks as an invisible force bore down upon his mind. It felt as though his skull was cleaving, a searing pain that burrowed deeper with each pulsating throb.

His celestial armor, which glinted with the light of a thousand stars, offered no protection against this internal siege. Without warning, his wings faltered, the ethereal feathers losing their luster as he began to spiral uncontrollably toward the ground.

The wind, once his ally, now howled around him like a chorus of wailing spirits, mirroring the turmoil within his psyche. Below, the verdant meadows near a brook of running water awaited, their beauty belying the violent disruption about to befall them.

Heyl'el descended, crashing next to the brook, lying motionless—a stark contrast to his usual grace. The impact sent the Benad Hasche sprinting to his aid. He lay sprawled upon the harsh sands of Ellis Island, unconscious and vulnerable. The Benad Hasche, a shimmering streak of golden light against the azure sky, descended swiftly, silent guardians in the face of adversity.

___***___

Meanwhile, Lilin, the embodiment of mesmerizing allure and untamed power, stepped forward with an aura of commanding presence. Her raven-black hair framed her visage with strength and intensity, while her ice-white eyes held a faint glow that pierced through the souls of those who gazed upon her.

Majestic stork wings adorned her back, adding to her regal countenance as the leader of the Benad Hasche. Clad in resplendent emerald green and gold armor, Lilin radiated authority and grace. Her form exuded a captivating beauty that transcended mortal understanding. With each step, she emanated an aura of strength and determination, ready to confront whatever challenges lay ahead.