KINGS SORROW_50

Y'shua and Shekinah walk solemnly through a desolate battlefield strewn with the lifeless bodies of fallen malakhim. The atmosphere is heavy with sorrow, and the air seems to shimmer with a misty, ethereal light that enhances the sense of loss and devastation.

Y'shua, with his white hair and beard, is clad in silver and blue armor. His breastplate, bracers, greaves, and pauldrons gleam with a metallic sheen, while the blue and white tunics add a touch of regality to his appearance. He holds a scepter in his hand, his expression solemn as he surveys the tragic aftermath of the battle.

Beside him, Shekinah walks with grace and purpose. Her long white hair cascades down her back, contrasting with her gold and sapphire armor, which shines brilliantly even in the gloom. Her armor, like Y'shua's. She carries a staff, its presence symbolizing her authority and power.

The battlefield around them is a haunting sight, with the once-glowing forms of the malakhim now lying still and lifeless. The sky above is dark and foreboding, with heavy clouds that seem to mirror the weight of the sorrow below. The entire scene is imbued with a sense of profound grief and the somber realization of the cost of war.

Y'shua's gaze weighed heavily with sorrow as he surveyed the devastation that had befallen his beloved creation, the children of fire. Tears welled up in his eyes, streaming down his weathered face, a testament to the pain gripping his heart. Amidst the chaos, a figure emerged from the other end of the battlefield, radiant and ethereal. Shekinah moved with grace and purpose toward Y'shua. As she approached, a solemn stillness settled upon the once-tumultuous battleground.

The two Holy Ones of immense power and compassion stood face to face at the center of the battlefield, a poignant meeting of sorrow and resilience. Their eyes met, and an unspoken understanding passed between them. Y'shua's voice, laden with grief yet tempered with unwavering resolve, broke the silence. "Sister, the twenty-one days draw near to their end," he said, his voice carrying a weight that mirrored the burdens on his heart. "This was not my intent; I created life for life, not death" he concluded.

Shekinah, her countenance radiating compassion and strength, nodded in agreement. "Brother, the weight of this moment is heavy upon us," she replied, her voice imbued with soothing warmth. "We must grieve for the lives lost and find shalom to judge rightly with patience," she stated.

Y'shua's eyes flickered with determination as he spoke, his words carrying a blend of compassion and righteous anger. "I cannot bear to see my creatures suffer any longer," he said, his voice tinged with both sorrow and resolute determination.

"But justice must be served, and the truth shall prevail. We shall ensure that the dead will find shalom, and the guilty are held accountable." Shekinah reached out a gentle hand, her touch comforting amidst the devastation.

"Y'shua, your compassion knows no bounds," she murmured, her voice a tender reassurance. "Let us draw strength from each other, for the path ahead is arduous, and the choices we make will shape the future for Adam."

Y'shua, his eyes fixed on the fallen warriors around them, nodded solemnly. "Indeed, Shekinah," he replied, his voice filled with quiet determination. "Let us honor the sacrifice of these malakhim, find solace for the grieving, and deliver justice to those who have caused this calamity."

With a shared understanding and purpose, Y'shua and Shekinah stood united amidst the remnants of the battlefield, their resolve unyielding. They knew that the days ahead would be filled with challenges, but they remained steadfast in their commitment to bring healing, justice, hope, and righteousness to honor Aravat's throne.

They knew that Aravat, the Father of Creation, had a plan, and they would fulfill it, no matter the cost, to heal their fractured realm. As lightning crackled across the darkened sky, casting an ominous glow over the battlefield, the atmosphere became charged with electrifying energy. Peals of thunder rumbled and reverberated through the air, echoing the intensity of the confrontation below.

High above Mount Marom, Heyl'el, once an esteemed mal'akh but now exiled for his treason against Aravat, hovered with a sense of self-importance. Confidence surged through his veins, fueled by the belief that his grip on power was unbreakable.

From his vantage point, Heyl'el observed Y'shua and Shekinah, who were engaged in conversation, their connection palpable even from a distance. A pang of fear gripped his heart as he attempted to conceal himself from Y'shua's penetrating gaze. "What's he doing here?" Heyl'el muttered to himself, his voice laced with a mix of trepidation and curiosity.

Y'shua, seemingly drawn to the shadowy figure of Heyl'el, looked up towards the heavens. His voice carried across the battlefield, reaching the ears of the fallen Prince. "Heyl'el," he called out, his tone firm and resolute, embodying the role of a protector standing up to a bully.

"Your time is running out. I offer you this final warning before the reckoning begins." Heyl'el's bravado wavered for a moment as Y'shua's words cut through his illusions of invincibility.

The memory of his betrayal and the consequences that awaited him gnawed at his conscience. Nevertheless, he quickly regained his composure, refusing to show any signs of weakness. "Son of Aravat," he retorted, his voice dripping with defiance. "You underestimate my resolve. I am the master of my own fate, and I will not be swayed by your empty threats."

Y'shua's gaze remained steady, radiating a potent blend of compassion and unwavering determination. "Heyl'el, your arrogance blinds you, and your beauty corrupts you," Y'shua responded, his voice carrying the weight of truth and prophecy.

"Oh, how you have fallen from your lofty position in Shamayim, my morning star, child of the day! You are broken, and you and your malakhim will be cast down to Adamah. For you said in your heart, 'You will ascend above Shamayim; you will raise your throne above the stars of Aravat; you will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Marom. In your arrogance, you said you would ascend above the clouds and make yourself like Aravat."

"But I tell you now, Prince of Shamayim, you are going to be brought down to the realm of the dead, to the depths of the pits of Sheol if you do not embrace teshuvah." Y'shua's words filled the air with prophecy and warning, his voice carrying an air of solemn wisdom.

"Heyl'el, always bear in mind, darkness may cast its shadow upon the path, yet it will never snuff out the eternal flame of light. Govern with the utmost wisdom and care, Guardian Keruv, for upon your choices rest the weighty consequences that shape the destiny of all." Shekinah interjected, adding her voice to the conversation. Heyl'el's face contorted with a mix of anger and frustration.

He knew that time was slipping through his fingers, and his grasp on power was becoming tenuous. Yet, his pride and thirst for control propelled him forward, unwilling to submit to the looming judgment. The confrontation between Y'shua and Heyl'el crackled with tension, the clash of opposing forces echoing through creation.

The battle on the realm of Shamayim, with Y'shua as the protector and the renegade Heyl'el locked in a struggle of wills, would shape the destiny of all creation. The stage was set for the final act, stepping on the edge of the knife where choices would be made, and the true nature of each being would be revealed. Y'shua and Shekinah said no more as they vanished from the battlefield, leaving Heyl'el nervous as he slowly descended, standing over the dead.

The winds howled around him, and the weight of his decisions loomed heavy in the air. Heyl'el's thoughts raced as he contemplated the path he had chosen, the darkness he had embraced, and the impending consequences of his rebellion.

As the storm raged on, the fallen Prince's heart beat with a mix of fear and defiance. He knew that the final confrontation was inevitable, and that his fate, along with the fate of the realms, hung in the balance. The echoes of Y'shua's warning reverberated in his mind, but Heyl'el's pride would not allow him to turn back.

With a final, determined glare at the empty skies where Y'shua and Shekinah had stood, Heyl'el steeled himself for the battles yet to come. The war was far from over, and he would not go down without a fight. But deep within him, a seed of doubt had been planted, one that would gnaw at him as the days of reckoning drew closer.

And so, as the storm continued to rage over the battlefield, the forces of light and darkness prepared for the ultimate clash, a battle that would decide the fate of all creation, and whether Heyl'el would find redemption or be consumed by the abyss of his own making.