Chapter 4

TIME SKIP TO 4 DAYS

In these 4 days, Veer didn't show up in Chauhan Haveli. His family came a few times but he never came. Yn was somehow relieved that he didn't come but still everytime they came, she wished him to come for an unknown reason.

"Yn! Tum uthogi ya nhi?"

(Yn! Would you wake up or not?)

Isha yelled from the kitchen and yn squeezed her eyes and opened them slowly. She has to be in manners infront of her parents as they are Chauhan's. Everybody respects them and to maintain that, yn has to do these kind of stuffs tho she don't like to do. She got up and went to do her morning routine. After 1/2 hour, she came out and took her outfit of the day. She wore her kurta as she was going out for the preparations of engagement. At last applying the lip gloss, she smiled at her reflection.

She headed downstairs and wished everybody who was there a very good morning

She headed downstairs and wished everybody who was there a very good morning. Virendra was talking to someone over call as he didn't wished Yn. Isha smiled at Yn and patted her cheeks.

"Bht Sundar lag rhi hai aap"

(You're looking so beautiful)

"Thanks Mumma"

(Thanks Mother)

Shree and Ayaan too came and sat on the dining table. Shree looked at Yn in amusement so do Ayaan.

"Yn?"

"Huh?"

Yn looked at her siblings who were looking at her in amaze. She was confused of their behaviour as they were sort of shocked to see her.

"Shaadi Jiji sa ki hai, aapki nhi?"

(It's Sister's wedding, not yours?)

Ayaan said and stared at her. Yn looked at him in disbelief while Shree sat beside her as she backed off a bit.

"Kha Jaa rhi hai aap itna Aaj dhaj kar? Irada kya hai?"

(Where are you going being all ready? What's your plan?)

Hearing her, yn remembered Ahaana who complimented her while going to the club. Unknowingly she remembered Veer too. She rolled her eyes and kept her elbows on the table. Ayaan narrowed his eyes, looking suspiciously at her so do Shree.

"Argh! Hme aise mat dekhiye aap dono"

(Argh! Don't look at me like that you both)