{𝟟} ⋆ 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥! 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖! ⋆

3rd Person POV:

There was another moment of silence before Izuku frowned an opened his mouth to talk. When no words came out of his mouth, he looked away from Katsuki and stayed silent.

Izuku grabbed out his phone, Katsuki minding his business didn't look..

____o0o____

(Yesterday, 10:45pm)

Crusty: Well let me know.. We may be rivals but if we can work together that would be great!

(Today:)

🥦Broccoli: 🖐🖐 Meet me @ the Mall tmr if u will still take me. If I don't show up then dw abt it kk.

🖐Crusty: Y wouldn't u show?

🥦Broccoli: Still not 💯 sure...

🖐Crusty: I'll see what I can do lol

🥦Broccoli: 👍👋

🖐Crusty: Bye little brother.

-----o0o-----

Izuku put his phone away as got to the cinema. Katsuki turned to Izuku.

"Hey Izuku, what chocolate did you want again?"

"Whichever one gets you to act like yourself!" Izuku laughed jokingly, Katsuki frowned, crossing this arms and made his signature 'tsk' sound.

"M&M's and skittles- I know skittles aren't chocolate but-"

"Its fine," Katsuki waved his arm in the air aimlessly. "But Smarties are better for me to remember you anyway you nerd-"

"Smarties are shit Kacchan-" Izuku was cut off by Katsuki dramatically gasping and holding his hand to his chest.

"You are shit!" He retorted as they walked in, Izuku laughing. Maybe we are friends again.. That is just about the only thing keeping me from Shigaraki and his offer...

They go up to the snack counter and the cashier looks at them for a moment.

"Welcome to AM Cinema, I am Kentarō, Kentarō Osamu! What can I grab for you to familiar faces?" He said joyfully. Both the boys looked at him weird before the man said- "Well you know- the sports festival? UA?" He whispered the last bit to save them some hassle and they both nodded, making an 'ahh' sound as they realized this man watched the sports festival. They are a bit famous from being in 1A last year anyway.

"Hi Mr. Customer service voice, we will grab the largest popcorn you have, two frozen Cokes, a packet of Skittles and Smarties and two regular chocolate bars man." Katsuki said in two breaths, looking to Izuku with a smug look as he said smarties, then taking his second breath.

(lolz)

"And is that all?" Osamu asks as he tallies the price up.

"Ye-"

"Just a huge packet of M&M's Kentarō-sama, thanks!" Izuku said in a smart ass tone.

"We only have one size for the packets of M&M's.. Its the same size as the rest, would you like a bucket instead?" He says, playing the part as he just wants to get paid for his 6 hours today.

"Pack-"

"Bucket- Thanks!" Izuku smiles at Katsuki 'innocently' before looking back at Osamu. Katsuki grumbled but just rolled his eyes and paid. (How much cinema food cost where you are, I am interested! It's like 50 bucks for a decent amount for a few people here oof--so much 💲💲💲)

"Alright, have a good time at your movie!" Kentarō-sama says as he goes to swap shifts with his late co-worker.

||/\||\/||/\||

"I think Deku-kun is mad at me Ilda-kun.. What do I do?"

"Well he did request that you not call him Deku, you should respect that and call him Midoriya until me feels okay with you calling him Izuku again.. I believe you unintendedly offended him and he had no way of telling you where he felt comfortable.."

"Oh please! He only did that because he was upset he didn't come to the movie with us! He should be apologizing to me !!" She aggressively stated.

"Ochako! That was not manly! You clearly hurt his feelings and your saying he should apologize to you ?! Not manly !!"

Ochako stormed off to her room with tears in her eyes. She didn't mean to say that, she as just angry.. Of course she will call him Midoriya! She just needs to rebuild the habit...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(PS. Ochako is not actually trying to be rude she was just being salty don't attack me for making it seem like that) (At least for now....)

Next Chapter Scheduled - Thursday, May 16, 2024 at 1:00 PM GMT+9:30

(653 words)