"Movies"

Cassidy had one earbud in her ear as she navigated through the noisy hallways. The last bell had just rang, and people were rushing to get out of the school and to their busses. She was also rushing, but she was eager to get into Regina's car.

Regina was sitting in the car, fiddling with the radio. Regina had invited her over to stay the night since it was Friday. Cassidy happily accepted that invitation, since she always loved hanging out with Regina. Regina— who was once considered a little cold and unkind by others, had completely changed in the span of a few months with Cassidy.

Cassidy really liked Regina. More than just a simple old really if she was being entirely honest. Regina was not only beautiful, but she was willing to learn and change from the mistakes she made in the past, and she was becoming a better person to be around.

However, in the last few weeks, from the last time they went ice skating, Regina had been a little weird around Cassidy. Not mean or anything, just a bit awkward. Regina was usually never awkward. Cassidy really hoped she didn't make things awkward with anything she said or did.

Cassidy shook her head to get that out of her mind and walked over to the passenger side of Regina's jeep and opened the door. Regina looked up at her and smiled, plugging the aux cord to her phone and playing a playlist. 

Cassidy smiled back, her eyes lingering on Regina's beautifully glossed lips for a second before buckling the seatbelt up. Regina started driving out of the school parking lot, which was still buzzing with high schoolers running to their cars or to their busses, but Regina made sure to drive very carefully out of the parking lot.

Cassidy looked out the window as buildings and people passed as they drove, while listening to the music. She recognized a few of the songs as the ones she'd added to the playlist she made for Regina. Cassidy was overjoyed that Regina was actually enjoying and listening the music she recommended.

Regina parked in the driveway before exiting the car. Cassidy followed not long after. As soon as they entered the house, Regina's mother waved at Cassidy before the two of them went up the stairs.

Regina threw her stuff onto the floor in her room and flopped onto the bed before grabbing the remote and turning on the television. Cassidy placed her bookbag on the floor near the door.

Cassidy crawled into the bed next to Regina. Regina turned the television and then to Cassidy.

"What's your favorite film?" Regina asked, fumbling with the remote.

"...Mama mia, you?" Cassidy flipped the question back on her.

"Scream," Regina answers quickly, "how about we watch those two movies together."

"Sure!" Cassidy smiled.

Regina continued to press the buttons on the remote until she found one of the film to turn on.

Mama Mia came first, with Mrs. George occasionally walking in on the two girls snuggling while the film played. Mrs. George brought in snacks, placing them on the bedside table and walking out before either of them reached out to grab them.

The movie took up almost two hours, keeping the two of them occupied. it had started to dim outside since the days were still short

Regina started to put scream on, "It's a horror movie so if you don't like that tell me now. I'll understand. Karen always hated them, she got really scared."

"I don't mind," Cassidy was telling the half truth. she liked horror movies but hated gore and blood, it always made her really squeamish.

"Good," Regina turned the movie on, slightly moving closer to Cassidy before wrapping her  arms around her.

The movie wasn't bad at all, but there were definitely moments where Cassidy had to look away. Cassidy ended up turning her head and resting her chin on Regina's shoulder before she could look to see if it was okay to watch again.

Whenever she looked away, Regina used her hand to rub gentle circles into Cassidy's side, where her hand rested.

"You could've told me you didn't like blood and stuff. I would've understood." Regina assured.

"I didn't wanna make you feel bad," Cassidy answered honestly, warning a surprised look from Regina.

"I'm not that sensitive Cass, but I'm grateful that you cared that much. I could've just chosen another film. I have other favorites." Regina admited, "You can always tell me the truth, Cassie."

Cassidy blushed at that and nodded, a smile spreading across her lips. "Thanks Gina."

However, she used the fact that she was scared of the movie to inch closer and closer to Regina to the point she was nearly sitting on Regina's lap. Neither of them noticed until the end of the movie, where they just stared at each other for a good while before bursting into laughter.

After their laughter had subsided, they ended up just looking at each other. Looking at each other until they slowly inched closer. And closer. Until their lips met.

Cassidy was internally freaking out. Oh my god! She was kissing Regina George! Her best friend! And, the best part about it, was that she loved it.

Regina's breath was noticeably uneven, and Cassidy could feel their rapidly beating hearts beat together.

Regina's hands squeezed Cassidy's hips, while Cassidy's hands went to Regina's face, pulling them closer, their lips molding together.

The kiss felt magical, for Cassidy, it was her first, but for Regina it felt like no other.

Their lips moved together for a while before the blonde began to poke the brunettes bottom lip with her tongue, asking for entrance. With that, the brunette opened her mouth and the kiss deepened.

Regina took the lead, an infinitely better kisser than Cassidy, who had no experience. Cassidy was blissed out when she felt Regina start to roll over, until Regina was on top of her.

This was probably the hottest thing Cassidy had ever experienced. She couldn't even hold back the noises she was making at this point as their tongues moved together.

Only after it began to get hard for the two to breathe, did they pull away from eachother, a line of spit connecting their shiny lips. Regina licked it away without a word, before moving her hands up Cassidy's sides.

"Did you... Like that?" Regina asked, resting her forehead on Cassidy's, staring into the girls eyes. Cassidy eagerly nodded. "I loved it, I kinda wanna do it again."

So 'do it again' is what they did, lost in the softness of eachothers lips, a divine feeling that made them never want to separate.

It was after the second time that they pulled away, that Regina spilled her guts out to Cassidy.

"I've liked you for a while... I've thought about kissing you so much and being your girlfriend so much it's not even funny. I was kinda scared I would ruin things between us."

"I have too."

"Really?"

"Really."

Regina let out a relieved sigh. "I guess the continued kissing made that obvious but it's just so nice to hear. Do you wanna be my Girlfriend, Cassie?"

"Id love to be your girlfriend, Gina."

And with that, they resumed kissing. Kissing until they couldn't kiss anymore. Until they fell asleep wrapped in eachothers arms.

A/N. So sorry, I forgot this existed... And then I thought it was too late to continue, so I unpublished it. Only recently did I come back and decide that I missed this story and I wanted to continue it.

Part of the reason it's been so long since I last worked with this story is horrible unmotivation and I was so burnt out from school. But, I hope this is good!