CH002

"I'm not being sinophobic guys. I'm just... Zhang Hao-phobic."

"Damn what did that guy do to you that makes you hate him so much?" Jiwoong questions. He didn't heard like half of the conversation because he was busy staring at his ex-boyfriend but he caught up to it.

"Everything about him makes me furious. I don't even wanna be close to him," Hanbin replies back. The others look at him weirdly but he didn't mind that.

"But still though, I just think he's easier to be let off later when you divorced him. You know, because you don't like him so it's easier that way. And I don't think he would mind it either since all he does is study."

Hanbin think off what his friend had said and it makes him even more confused than he already is. He feels like everything is twisting in his head that it makes him feels dizzy.

"Whatever." He stands up from his seat and walks away, ignoring the calls of his friends.

"Now what? He's so hotheaded." Jiyun mumbles as all of their eyes trail on Hanbin's back as the latter walks out of the cafeteria.

"Yujin-ah~" The group heard a sweet voice of a girl and sees her slowly coming closer to the called boy. "Han Jiyun." She said with pure hatred laces in her voice.

"What?" Jiyun replies simply, not looking at her direction at all as she continue feeding herself. "Me and Yujin are going to get married soon so you'll have to distance yourself from him." The girl threatens her.

"Seo Yoon-ah, I don't know what kind of problem you have with me but for fuck sake, I'm his twin not his girlfriend." Jiyun can't help but to rolls her eyes.

"You can't date Yujin if you hates Jiyun," Gyuvin says, already glaring at the girl who dares to put her hands on Yujin's shoulder and think badly of Jiyun. He dislikes everyone who dislikes his two little cousins because to him, those two are the purest people to ever exist - including Ricky.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" The girl bravely says, not caring about the stares she got from the other students. Mostly glares because not a lot of people like her either. Some of them have already start whispering to each other about the rising rumour.

"I'm his cousin, you idiot. How are you gonna be marrying him if you don't even know about his family." Gyuvin take a hold of Ricky's hand and walk away, feeling annoyed with the situation. Soon, Jiwoong also quietly moves away, following after Gyuvin.

"If you don't like me then don't even think of marrying my brother," Jiyun pushes the hands of that girl off from Yujin's shoulder and drags her twin out of the cafeteria with her, leaving Seo Yoon speechless by the way they were treating her.

ฅ( ◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ✿)
School Toilet

Zhang Hao washes his hand by the sink after finished using the toilet. He fixes his hair a bit and turns around. As he was about to walks out, he once again bumps into someone by the door.

Why is he so unlucky these days?

He feels his bum hits the floor with a thud and looks up. He frozen up on the floor upon seeing who he had just bumped into this time.

'It's Sung Hanbin again. I'm fucked.' He thought to himself.

He quickly stands up and start apologizing but got cut off immediately. "Are you doing this on purpose to get on my nerves?" Hanbin questions, feeling annoyed the more he's in the room with the guy he hates the most.