CH013

All eyes were onto them as they walk in the cafeteria, holding hands with each other while smiling sweetly at each other. Gasps was heard all across the room.

"Wait isn't that Jiwoong hyung? And..Matthew?! Did he get back with him?!" Gyuvin exclaims, standing up from his seat, looking at the two in disbelief.

"Hey, everyone. I brought some people with me, is that okay?" Jiwoong says as soon as he reaches the table they usually sit at. "Oh my god, hyung! Did you managed to win Matthew hyung's heart again?" Yujin asks, looking brightly at the two, genuinely happy for them.

Matthew shyly nods as he takes the seat next to Jiwoong, Taerae on his other side. "Hey guys! I missed you all.. Did you guys missed me?" He asks while slightly pouting.

(the seating in case you guys got confused, oh and matthew has been secretly friends with them ever since him and jiwoong started dating)

Jiyun|Hanbin|Gyuvin|Ricky
Table

Yujin|Jiwoong|Matthew|Taerae

"Of course we did! We're sick and tired of seeing Jiwoong hyung being gloomy all day so thank you Matthew for getting back with this hyung!" Gyuvin replies enthusiastically.

"Welcome back, Matthew." Hanbin says, smiling a little. "Thanks, Hanbin hyung! Oh, guys, this is Taerae. My best friend, is it okay if he sits with us?" Taerae bows his head a little after suddenly being introduced by Matthew.

"Yes, of course!" Taerae smiles, happy for being accepted. He had always heard that the famous group of people are usually mean and cold but they all seem friendly to him.

"So, while I was gone, did I missed anything?" Matthew looks at them sheepishly, Gyuvin giving the same looks before signaling him to look at his phone so he could chat instead of saying it out loud.

Gyuvs
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED !!!!

mattchu
why? why? why?
is it that shocking???

Gyuvs
hanbin hyung got married three days ago !!!!!

"WHAT?!" Matthew exclaims loudly, startling the others around him. Then, he looks back to types in his phone. Taerae and Jiwoong reading the chat from his side.

mattchu
okay but with who though
is it someone ik ??

Gyuvs
i'm telling you
do not freak out, no reaction
okay?

mattchu
so suspicious
but do tell me plisss

Gyuvs
it was hao hyung

Matthew looks up again, before he could let out any sound, Jiwoong's hand already covered his mouth making his words muffled. Thankfully. He then starts typing aggressively again.

mattchu
NO WAYY
THAT ZHANG HAO GUY ??
i thought hanbin hyung hates him tho

Gyuvs
he still does but we're tryna make him falls for hao hyung's charms

mattchu
uuuuu
counts me in that plan please
spill every ideas you have with me
oh taerae says, he wanted to join as well, can he?

"Of course! I'll tell you about it later!" Gyuvin winks then smirks to himself. Not knowing that maybe Zhang Hao could've done it by himself without any of their help.