𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"Since everyone is here we shall proceed with the reading of the will" 

"Don't be nervous, I'm right here okay?" Darla whispered as the lawyer started. 

"You are here, To hear the testament of Levi Serenity, As per his orders I am handing out letters written for Miss Sora Serenity and Mr Arthur Williams now. He handed me a letter and a package, then he went over to Ari and gave him a letter and a package. 

"You may open them once the reading is concluded." 

"I, Levi Serenity," The lawyer read, "decree that my worldly possessions, including all monetary and physical assets, be disposed of as follows."

I tried to breathe slowly, my memories in this room aren't the best. Darla slipped her hand into mine as my breathing slowed down. 

"To Miro Jacobs, for years of loyal service and never complaining about my nagging, I'd like to make him the head of the security team and give him the Lilly of the Valley Manor. 

To Belle Vie En Rose, for being there for our family during thick and thin when she had her own family to look after, I'd also like to thank her for taking care of Sora after My wife and I were no longer there for her and give her the Orchid's Manor. 

To Darla Rose Darling, Daughter of Belle Vie En Rose, my wife and I want to give the Withered Dimond crest, one of the family heirlooms of the Serenity family. Anytime she needs financial aid she will get it. 

 "wait ... Shouldn't that be given to you?" Darla whispered to me as she glanced at towards me then the lawyer with the most confused face ever. 

"My dad decided to give it to you so its yours it shouldn't be given to me" I told her with a smile and grasped her hand tightly. 

"To Sora Serenity, My daughter, I will give everything else, my property, my money, and the throne to the kingdom of Althea as long as she accepts what is written next, or else all of my possessions will go to charity" There was an awkward pause and a weird frown from the lawyer as he looked at me, then at Arthur. 

"Lastly, to Arthur, I will give, my daughter's hand in marriage." 

"WHAT!?" Darla shouted and the cameras started flashing. Meanwhile, i couldn't process whathe said. 

"That.... Is the end of Mr Levi Serenity's will" I looked at Arthur, who was already looking at me. Ugh, the goddamn butterflies again. 

"Now, I shall read the will of Mr Conan Williams." 

Wait man I'm still not over the frickin bomb you dropped on me just now what the hell? I looked at Arthur again but he was looking at the lawyer. 

"To read Mr Conan's will, The following people must be present, if you are not mentioned in the list of names that I will read out then I would request you to make your way out of the room. Prince Arthur Williams, Princess Sora Serenity, and Duke James Wade."

He waited as the others left the room. 

"I'm gonna be right outside." Darla signaled as she exited the room. 

"I, Conan Williams," The lawyer continued, "decree that all my possessions, including all monetary and physical assets, be disposed of as follows." 

I looked over at Arthur, he looked pretty tense and I just felt like I wanted to give him a looooooooooooooong hug, but I can't. He'd hate it. 

"To Duke James Wade, I will give the city of Noel. 

To Sora Serenity, My wife and I would like to give the Blood Ruby Tiara, Which, I would like her to wear on the day of Her's and my son's wedding. I am sure you already know. 

To Arthur, I would like to give everything else, including the throne to the kingdom of Sylvaine As long as he takes Sora's hand in marriage."

 As soon as he said that the cameras started flashing. AGAIN. I can feel my hands sweating like hell and my heart is beating in my voice box. I need to get out of here- 

"We are getting out of here before you stop breathing." Before i could do what i thought, Arthur came up to me, took my hand, and led me out of the room. The cameras and the reporters started following but the security stopped them.

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝. 

~𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐢♡

Next Chapter :)