Part 1

3RD POV

3RD POV

A knight laying imbedded in the ground amongst the roots of a tree awakens to find himself a little stuck. "Wait. I should be dead." He states as he regains his senses. "The last thing I remember was finishing the game and then flatlining as the credits started to roll." The knight then simply stands breaking out of the ground and the tree roots surrounding him. 

The knight then looks down at himself and sees his dark armour. "Wait I don't remember cosplaying as the Night Sentinel King. Wait I shouldn't be able to even fucking stand. How the fuck..... You have got to be shitting me." The knight then comes to a sudden realization. "I managed to become the Night Sentinel King before the final mission got triggered. I died just as my caracter was brought to the brink of death after fighting the Vampire Princess. And I'm waking up in a random forest." 

Just then the sun begins to rise. "If that is East then." The knight moves to the North to confirm his suspicions. He comes out of the forest to a cliffside overlooking a vibrant valley. The night looks around then notices a familiar mountain that look like two giant sharp pillars jotting out of the ground forming a giant arch. "Yep. I know that mountain. And the river is definitely bigger but that is still the old stream that ran through the valley." 

The landscape then changes to an wasteland battlefield that could only be described as a hellscape before turning back to normal. "Taking into account the time it takes for the erosion to occur to turn a stream into a massive river not accounting for random storms or such I'd estimate 1600 or so years at the very least. Very possibly more since I'm not the best with ecological predictions." 

Then the situation daws on the knight completely. "I Isekaid into the game. And it seems the final battle is long since faded into ancient times." The night then removes the sword from his back to confirm he still has it. "Yep that's the Holy Blade Void Dreamer." He then lifts his left arm and focuses on the talisman underneath the gauntlet. A silver light shield then forms  confirming his suspicions further. "And that is the Moonshield. Well it seems I've become my in game caracter Valerian Northwind. I wonder." 

He then turns around and swings the sword focusing on one of his combat skills. A crescent wave of purple energy is then unleashed and cuts down all the trees in front of him for 50 meters. "Void Slash. Guess my skills still work lets try magic." He then lifts his left hand after dropping the magic shield and casts a small torrent of flames. "So the simple Flame Torrent spell still works. So my skills and magic are still available, good. And with the combat experience that I developed in deep dive games I can be considered a real master warrior. I mean I did win a few tournaments back on earth. Only now its real and not inside of a game."

The knight then sheaves his sword on his back. Just then his stomach growls. "Hmm, Guess it has been over a millennia since I've last eaten anything." The knight then reaches into a small portal and removes a black coin purse. "My dimensional storage still works. My HUD is also gone but I can literally feel my stats, that will absolutely come in handy." He then pulls out a small gold coin. "I wonder if my money is still valid. Well only one way to find out." Suddenly a spell circle appears under the knight but seems to be incomplete.