GALLA

Hello, dear readers. I apologise for my prolonged absence; it was due to health issues, studies, tests, and travelling. Now that everything has settled down(not really) I aim to resume updating this story. and i'll try completing this story by next 2-3 months. I cannot make any promises, but I will certainly try my best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loneliness... that's what I've felt over this past month. I've had nothing to do and no one to talk to. Back home, I had Lily; I used to talk to her all day long, sharing everything about myself. But here, I have no one. It's been a month since I last saw Chris, but last night, a staff member informed me that today we'll be attending a gala together. So, here I am, dressed in a black dress adorned with the most beautiful diamond necklace I've ever seen. And, guess what? My heels are also studded with diamonds. I look elegant, reminiscent of a mafia princess - beautiful, elegant, and sexy. But...What I feel is nothing but his whore, though we haven't done anything. But that's what I feel. I feel helpless, pathetic, and cowardly because since birth, I've been criticised for everything, blamed, and made to feel guilty. Eventually, I realised I am one. So, here I am, all dressed up for a man who has done nothing but make me feel the same.

 So, here I am, all dressed up for a man who has done nothing but make me feel the same

It was foolish of me to believe he loved me or cared for me just because he did the bare minimum

It was foolish of me to believe he loved me or cared for me just because he did the bare minimum. I guess I was craving attention and a bit of love, and that's what he gave. But now, after one month has passed, I realize he's like the others. No, I'm not blaming him. Why would I when I am the problem?

I was about to leave my room when, out of nowhere, Chris entered without knocking, causing me to bump into him. I'm small, very small compared to him; I only reach his chest. He's almost towering over me. Due to our collision, I was about to fall, but he saved me by holding onto my waist and lifting me from the ground. My hands were on his chest, and all our body parts were touching except our faces, which were very near. If either of us moved, we would have been kissing. Now, I could see his eyes, his face. His jaw were clenched, like he was controlling his anger. His eyes were darkening, as if expressing something. His face was saying so much, yet nothing at the same time. There was complete silence; neither of us said anything. We just kept looking at each other.

After a moment, he left without saying anything

After a moment, he left without saying anything. As he exited the room, I noticed his overall outfit; he was looking as hot as always. But despite his appearance, I didn't find him appealing. No matter how much you argue, at the end of the day, looks don't matter; personality does. I wouldn't want to live with a handsome but disrespectful man, a pathetic excuse of a man. Instead, I'd choose to live with someone who respects and loves me. Nothing matters more than how someone treats you. 

While thinking this, I made my way downstairs to join him, knowing he was here to call for me. As I descended the stairs, my thoughts swirled with a mixture of confusion and determination.