NOTE

Hello, wonderful readers! 

It's Ashley, your author. I want to express my gratitude for the love you've been showing my latest book, "Mafia Obsession." Your comments and likes mean the world to me. Keep sharing your thoughts and ideas – I'd love to hear from you, even if it's about adding a bit more drama.

Exciting news! I'm overjoyed to share my new book launch, "Beneath the Shadows." It's another mafia dark romance, but it's entirely different from the last one. Get ready for suspense, mystery, and an ending that will leave you totally surprised.

Now, let me introduce you to the plot. There's Victor Moretti, a 33-year-old, the richest and most powerful mafia head – almost like a god in his world. And then, there's Sarah, a 16-year-old girl caught in this mysterious tale.

As Sarah moves through the shadows, she believes Victor is helping her. But reality unfolds differently. "Beneath the Shadows" implies a hidden threat, something capable of destroying everything when revealed. The story takes unexpected turns, revealing a world where appearances deceive, and danger lurks in the shadows.

Thank you for being amazing readers! Your support is what makes these stories come to life.

With appreciation,

Ashley