Synopsys

Jung Hyun Bin, Kyung Do Hyun, Song Hyun Seok, and Park Hyun Min find themselves in the middle of an unexpected journey when they are selected to take part in the reality show University War. Even though they come from different backgrounds, they are united by the same experiences as students, and now they will face challenges they never imagined.

As an executor, Hyun Bin is known to be brilliant in the medical field, but behind his intellectual face, he struggles with complicated love problems. Her dedication to her studies often leaves her isolated and unable to navigate the complexities of her romantic relationships. However, the reality show will encourage him to face his emotional turmoil and learn to open up to other people.

Do Hyun, a freshman who is a strategist, is always seen as someone who has a plan, but in reality, he is unsure about his own future. His strategic mindset served him well in academics, but when it came to mapping out his personal and professional aspirations, he found himself at a loss. University War will challenge him to look beyond the confines of his carefully laid plans and embrace the uncertainties in life.

On the other hand, Hyun Min, an engineering psychology student, exudes an aura of confidence that often masks his insecurities. His academic prowess always gives him a sense of superiority, but deep down, he struggles with doubts about his self-worth. The reality show will force him to face his inner demons and accept vulnerabilities he has long ignored.

Lastly, Hyun Seok, a cheerful and optimistic participant, seems to be the participant with the least burden. However, behind his friendly personality, he carries the burden of growing up in a broken family. University War offers him the opportunity to prove himself and show his worth, not only to others but also to himself.

When the four students enter the world of reality television, they are faced with the challenge of living together with participants from other universities. The production staff has carefully selected a diverse group of individuals, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Together, they must face the ups and downs of communal life while competing in a variety of tasks and challenges designed to test their wits and endurance.

Despite their initial concerns, the four students soon find themselves forming an unexpected bond as they share stories and support each other through the ordeal of University War. Through shared experiences, they begin to uncover the complexities of their own lives and find the strength to face their fears and insecurities.

As the reality show progresses, each of them goes on a transformative journey, learning valuable lessons about love, ambition, self-confidence and resilience. They realize that their university education has taught them to excel academically, but it is University War that truly tests their character and forges lifelong friendships that will shape their futures in ways they never expected.