• 손이 근질근질 하다 •

Hyun Bin's lips curved into a nervous smile when the producer called his name. He took a deep breath and stepped into a room and sat holding onto the edge of a bench like a lifeline.

Inside, three other people sat scattered across a luxurious sofa, staring at a tablet displaying their own biodata. A tall man with caring eyes looked up, giving a small nod that eased Hyun Bin's tension. Nearby, another person was making a quiet phone call, his brow furrowed.

The last one caught his attention – a cocky grin betraying arrogance. Hyun Bin hesitates, considering his position was earned through merit, not means. He scanned the room for clues beyond the surface

A wise man – Do Hyun, an economics student. His steady analysis might balance his brash impulses. Worried caller - Song Hyun Seok, Electrical and Computer Engineering student. Compassion radiated out from within his aura.

Meanwhile, for those who are arrogant, Park Hyun Min is registered only as a psychology student. There was something deeper hidden there, he felt it. Their similarities will bind or tear them apart - he hopes in the former, that their diverse threads can weave into something greater than the sum of their parts. Hyun Bin steeled his resolve, ready to see how their tapestry would unfold.

Do Hyun approaches, strategizing while scanning the room. His notebook caught Hyun Bin's attention – within the pages was a representation of orderly chaos, distilling the ambiguity of life into a few steps.

Their eyes met. Hers blinked at the notebook, asking.

“I prefer to plan everything.”

Hyun Bin nodded awkwardly.

"What major are you taking at SNU?"

"Medical."

“Oh. I'm a new student majoring in economics."

Hyun Bin nodded again. The ice between them was getting colder.

"If I may know what your MBTI is?"

“ISFPs.”

“Ah, I'm INTJ. I hope they are both type E.” With his head, Do Hyun pointed at the other two participants. "What year class?"

“2021.”

“Ah, seniors. I'm 2023.”

Then silence returned.

Do Hyun takes notes, his teammates' biographies providing a bit of context for the dynamics at play.

Two of his colleagues soon joined.

Hyun Seok, who wore a cheerful smile from the start, took Hyun Bin and Do Hyun's hands in turn. “Song Hyun Seok is here.”

“MBTI.” Do Hyun immediately shot a question.

“I'm type E. So is he.” Hyun Seok pointed at Hyun Min who was approaching awkwardly. Shake Hyun Bin and Do Hyun's hands alternately. “Can't we just talk casually? We'll be together for a while."

Hyun Bin was a bit surprised but agreed to Hyun Seok's idea. Awkwardness will interfere with their collaborative performance later. And using grammar that is too standard can trigger divisions.

“Did you get the same instructions from the producers before the show started?” Hyun Seok didn't seem to like the silence between the four of them. Since they met, the man has been busy talking about anything to relieve the tension he feels.

Hyun Bin smiled, blaming his initial speculation about his team being as stiff as him. It turns out that the four of them have different personalities and thought patterns. Hyun Bin feels that uniting the four of them will be difficult but does not deny that the intelligence of each member will lead them to victory.