Chapter 1

Gabriel stepped through the portal. When he opened his eyes he was in his atrium lying on the floor. A orange light was shining through the window, indicating that the sun was setting. He slowly got up from the floor and looked around. Every element was in its place, as if the events of the past only affected his soul. He began to have doubts. Was this all just a dream he had just woken up from? The miraculous he gave away was still on his chest, which further confirmed his belief that these were just his inner desires that were deep in his heart, but he was afraid to say them out loud. He sighed heavily. Suddenly, a Nooroo flew out of his jacket pocket.

Nu: Master?

G: So it was just a dream.

Gabriel took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.

Nu: What are you talking about master?

G: I dreamed that Nathalie and I were heroes and married.

Nu: It wasn't a dream, master.

G: What, but why then I have you. I gave away all the Miraculous.

Nu: Maybe it's because you're in the past.

G: What do you mean?

Nu: According to Adrien's story, you made a wish. This means that every situation you will experience now has already happened. You have been given a second chance to change your tragic end.

G: Adrien... he is Chat Noir.

Nu: Yes, and you promised future Adrien that you would apologize to him.

G: Yes,... I know.

Suddenly, a red light began to glow on Gabriel's monitor, indicating that there was new recording from the surveillance camera. Gabriel clicked on the lamp and saw a scene that led him to the truth.

...............................................................

How Gabriel ended up in the past.

Gabriel was drawing new designs on his monitor. He needed to take his mind off another defeat. Now that he didn't have Nathalie with him, each failure weighed on him even more. Tomoe's plan was mainly to recover the Peacock Miraculous, but even in that they failed. Felix escaped again, plan bribe Marinette to leave his son failed , and his every order to separate the two is cancelled by Nathalie, who can also control Adrien through the wedding ring. He feels like the whole world is against him now. While drawing, his left hand, which currently has Chat Noir's cataclysm on it, begins to tremble again. He drops the stylus to catch it, waiting for the shaking to subside. After a while, everything returns to normal. Gabriel bends down to pick up the stylus and return to work when suddenly a blinding light appears and two figures emerge from it. They were two female figures, both dressed in purple costumes. The taller figure walked up to Gabriel and touched his shoulder, smiling tenderly. Gabriel stood paralyzed, staring at the figure, waiting for her next move. After a while, the mysterious figure transformed and he saw Emilie, whose clothes were different from his wife.

G: E..Emilie?

E: Yes, my love, it's me.

G: But how is that possible? I haven't made a wish yet.

E: I know, I see how you are trying. I'm sure the other me will be proud of you when you wake her up.

G: What do you mean?

E: I come from a different reality where we are not allowed to be together. But I'm working on it.

Gabriel just stares at Emilie.

E: In my world, I also fight heroes to make a wish come true.

Emilie placed her hand on Gabriel's cheek, but he did not hug her hand. He was still trying to process what was happening.