Chapter 6

Nathalie and Gabriel sat together for a few hours, thinking of a plan to meet the heroes. This situation made Gabriel remember their moments together, devising plans to defeat the heroes. He chuckled slightly at the thought.

N: What's so funny?

G: I just remember how we came up with a plan to defeat the heroes together and now we are trying to ask them for help. Life can surprise.

N: if you didn't allowed cataclysm yourself, we wouldn't have asked for help. Nathalie gently nudged Gabriel, teasing him.

G: If you, my dear, hadn't put yourself in danger for the idiot I was, we wouldn't have needed help. Gabriel kissed Nathalie's hand tenderly.

N: I think we deserve each other.

G: I don't doubt that.

...............................................................

They both started laughing. Then they went back to work. The plan they came up with was to use the fox's Miraculous and create the illusion of a monarch, preventing the heroes from attacking him. He will ask the characters to talk in a secluded place. To gain their trust, they will use the goat's Miraculous to create a box capable of moving on its own, into which they will put all the Miraculouses except the used ones. Once they were satisfied with the plan, Gabriel got to work. First, he freed all the kwamis except the fox and the goat. Then he took off the rings and placed them on the table that had been there before. The kwamis were hostile towards him, although he was not surprised. He told them to stand next to their jewelry. He heard many objections, which he dismissed while giving them orders. Then, as the kwamis sat politely on the table, each at their Miraculous, Gabriel clicked on the goat sign. After a moment, a brush appeared in his hand and he used it to create a box containing a pair of wings on the sides. He ordered the kwamis to take their Miraculouses and enter the box. To prevent them from escaping, he also created an invisible bubble that prevented the kwami from penetrating the box. He ordered the box to go to the Arc de Triomphe. He waited a moment and then created the illusion of a monarch standing in the middle of the Arc de Triomphe and waited.

After about two hours, the heroes stood before the monarch in a fighting position.

L: Surrender to Monarch

M: I'm going to do it.

L/CH: What!

Ch: How do we know it's not a trick? You probably want to trick us and steal our Miraculous.

M: I was aware that you wouldn't trust me right away, so as part of my repentance, I want to give back all the Miraculouses I stole. The box you see contains almost all the Miraculouses. I will submit the remaining three later.

Ladybug walked over to the box and slowly opened it. Her eyes saw rings and kwamis that flew to the ladybug and hugged her tightly.

L: Why such a sudden change?

M: You are already very powerful. I would say invincible. I know that continuing to fight would only end in failure, and as a result I would lose the people I love.

L: Was it for them that you did it?

M: It's more complicated than that, but I can assure you that I never wanted to rule the world.

L: Did you want to save Mayura?

M: Yes, and that's why I come to you asking for help. Mayura and I are dying, so we need your help. Could we meet in a more private place? I will give you the remaining Miraculous and give you information about Mayura's illness? Ladybug and Chat Noir looked at each other with uncertainty.