Twilight x Reader but's it's on hard crack

Y/N is in high-school. They just started their senior year and are looking forward to prom at the end of the year! 

Suddenly, as Y/N leaves school they get hit on by a car, but not to worry because Tedword Culinary jumps in front of the car and saves them! Then Y/N thanks Tedword Culinary with a kiss but WAIT! Nutella Swan is angy cause you stole her man's.

"Why'd you steal my man," Lebella Swan said, while biting her lip and looking dramatically at Fedward and Y/N.

"Because you don't love him. You're just with him for stability!" Y/N yelled.

"I don't know what you mean?" Belta asked in that soft spoken way of hers.

"Date Jacob please." Y/N begged.

"Oh ok," Belna replied and goobered off to kiss the dog man or whatever he was (I've never seen Twilight.) 

"Wow Edgyard," Y/N laughed. "You're my hero."

"I'm not just your hero," the hot vampire responded, his skin glittering in the sun. "I'm Gotham's hero too."

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked. "Please, Egwars you're not making any cents?!"

"I am making cents," he responded. "Because I'm also Bruce Wayne."

Y/N only then realized what they had gotten themselves into. Now they were dating Edward Cuthbert AND Blartman? This was a dream come true!

Y/N and Bruce Cullen got married in Gotham and went on to live a very happy life together. They had 17.5 beautiful children and successfully captured the Jojer. Gotta love Edward Wayne!