Tantrum of the Spoiled Girl

Hello, friends! KaleidoMirror is back! I know it's been a while, but I actually lost a part of the files for this story. However, I still have some outlines of the story, so all is not lost. I decided to hurry up and split this chapter into two parts. Once I finish it, I'll publish it. I'd love to hear what you think about it.

Honestly, I'm really excited about what you can expect from "The Forge and The Foam". This is the strongest Shirou among all my crossovers, but also the one who will suffer the most and grow the most personally. So, eagerly await the next update. Let me know what you think!

On another note, no one found the hidden clue in my story "Can a Sword Have a Romantic Teenage Comedy?" except for one reader on Wattpad. But, that's a different story altogether. In the end, that's just one possibility if everything goes wrong in the story. I hope you manage to guess it.

I want to share what I wrote with all the enthusiasm and love for masterpieces like Rick Riordan's "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" and Nasu and TypeMoon's "Fate/Stay Night". I greatly appreciate you giving me the opportunity to share this work with you, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Are you ready? Enjoy it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew Tanaka gazed into her bedroom mirror, adjusting her dark hair cascading over her shoulders with disdain. Wrestling with the brush to reshape her iconic twin ponytails, her green eyes glimmered with inner fire.

"I got it wrong again. The previous style doesn't suit me at all. It made me look ridiculous," she chastised herself, frustrated, as she continued the task of restoring her hair to normalcy.

It was incredible how, at the tender age of seven, Drew had already mastered the art of manipulation and charm, skills she employed to get her way in any situation. Spoiled and egocentric, she was known as the little fashion princess at Meadows Private School in the elementary section. However, beneath that facade of confidence and beauty, there was a deep-seated frustration that had been growing within her for years.

"I hope Dad doesn't take too long this time," she sighed, leaving her things in front of the dresser and applying perfume with a forced smile.

Drew's life had been extremely complicated since she could remember.

To begin with, her father, Miotoki Tanaka, was a renowned retired fashion designer with Japanese roots. It wasn't surprising given his involvement in influential business networks in that field. However, there were days when her father, despite his current wealth and prestige, seemed to grapple with complicated feelings associated with the abandonment of his former ancestral surname, "Tohsaka." Drew understood little, but she grasped that her origins traced back to priests and guardians of an ancient temple in Nara Prefecture.

For her, that heritage was a burden, a constant reminder of what could have been if her father hadn't forsaken his legacy.

Fortunately, she didn't follow that family tradition or bear the responsibility of being a "True Tohsaka," as her father had been disowned by his paternal family in the past. Hence, she had to adopt another identity, one that wouldn't allow her to completely stray from her roots.

"I still don't understand why my father cherishes this stupid old ruby pendant so much," Drew spoke bluntly. She wasn't surprised; she had seen better ones in her father's private collection, but this one definitely held the most value to him. That's why she would never comprehend her father's nostalgic longing for his roots and what this object meant; it was time to let go of the past and focus on things that truly mattered.