Thoughts of a Mother, Feelings of a Son

Greetings, everyone! It's a pleasure to be here once again. I am KaleidoMirror!

I am thrilled to present to you the latest update of "The Forge and The Foam." As always, I have dedicated time to refine the drafts I hold, and I am truly satisfied with the final result. I have strived to maintain the quality that characterizes this work, and I am eager to hear your opinions and comments on this new chapter. I would love to know what you would like to see in future updates and what you think about this latest development.

I'd like to clarify that if you wish to know more about the future of this work or even more advanced spoilers, it will depend on the next chapter of another of my works, "Echo of the Seasons," so keep that in mind.

Moving on to our regular section, I want to share my enthusiasm for two masterpieces that have influenced this work, and although I do not own the intellectual rights, they are inspiring examples that I deeply admire: "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" by Rick Riordan and "Fate/Stay Night" by Nasu and TypeMoon.

I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to share my work with you all, and I hope you enjoy reading this update as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Are you ready?

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

- Nevada, Las Vegas -

(Summerlin: The Ridges)

The neighborhood surrounding the Smith family's residence was truly unique in every aspect.

Constructed just two years ago, its contemporary design uniquely adapted to the rugged terrain that surrounded it. From the peaks of the surrounding mountains, an impressive view of the city sprawled out at its feet. Throughout the day, the landscape shifted, creating unique scenes that complemented the carefully integrated facilities among the hills. All of this was part of an ambitious project conceived by the family matriarch, with a vision of a prosperous and vibrant future.

Initially, the family faced certain challenges integrating, as the community was known for its luxurious lifestyle and desire for privacy, attracting celebrities and high-profile individuals. Interactions outside their social circle were scarce and distant. However, rumors soon circulated that one of the executives of Vulcanus was behind them, easing their acceptance within the community.

As often happens in life, there were minor altercations and some friction even after being accepted, but they managed to overcome those differences and, over time, became essential elements of the neighborhood.

This fact became evident to everyone when the Smiths' eldest left an indelible mark among the children of his age in the area. Shirou Smith proved to be a kind, honest, and responsible child from the first interaction, qualities that remained consistent throughout his life. This earned him constant invitations to exclusive events and important celebrations. Despite his unusual seriousness for his age, these two years of his childhood were filled with laughter and adventures, making him somewhat of a hero to the younger ones and an admired figure among the adults.

In the end, Shirou, with his innate charisma and "magical" spirit, managed to transform the community dynamic, with residents often discussing the positive impact he had on the neighborhood's family cohesion.

----------------------------------------------------------

On a sunny morning, eager to start the week, Aimer Smith, the cornerstone of her family, lay immersed in a deep slumber, embraced by the comforting arms of her bed.