Arriving in Hawaii, a Strange Little Gift.

Greetings, everyone! It's a pleasure to be with you once again. As usual, let me introduce myself: I'm KaleidoMirror!

Today I bring you the next update of "The Forge and The Foam." I understand that it may seem like the plot is moving a bit slowly, so I want to take this opportunity to explain my approach. In all my stories, I tend to structure the narrative into a series of volumes, each composed of six chapters. This allows me to carefully develop the context and characters before diving into the core of the plot, namely, the canon, which many of you are eagerly anticipating. I ask for a bit of patience as we will soon reach that point.

The reason behind this methodology is that I want you to understand how I am building this new universe and to grasp the situation and the path I wish to follow. The only different cases from my other works would be "The Birth of the Hogwarts Sword," "Sword in Tales of Demons and Gods," the shojo manga "Kimi wa Boku no Dolce," "Is It Wrong?" and, of course, "Echo of the Seasons," in which there are spoilers related to all my works.

We are very close to starting the canon, so I would love to know what you think so far. I've dedicated myself to improving certain aspects that I had overlooked, and I'm really satisfied with the final result. I'm eager to hear your opinions and comments on this new chapter. Your feedback is crucial to me as it helps me improve and know what you would like to see in future updates.

Continuing with our regular section, I want to share my enthusiasm for two masterpieces that have influenced this work and of which I do not own the intellectual rights, but they are inspiring examples that I deeply admire: "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" by Rick Riordan and "Fate/Stay Night" by Nasu and TypeMoon.

I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to share my work with you, and I hope you enjoy reading this update as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Are you ready? Enjoy it!

____________________________________________________________

- Central Pacific Ocean -

(Boeing 747-400)

In the midst of the Central Pacific Ocean, the Hawaiian archipelago stood out as an oasis of adventure and natural beauty. Though it was just the beginning of the journey, the crew enjoyed the comfort and magnificent service aboard the Boeing 747-400, a commercial airplane specially modified to enhance the flying experience due to the personalities on board.

Despite only a couple of hours passing, the second-grade class maintained an atmosphere of general excitement. Teacher Dorothy had given a brief lecture on general instructions and explained some of the cooperative activities among the groups that had requested extracurricular activities.

The reason behind all this excitement was the school trip to the Outrigger Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, the summer event where they could enjoy a well-deserved break, as well as strengthen bonds among all involved.

Standing out among the parents, Mrs. Smith was especially excited to spend quality time with her son. As the flight smoothly progressed high above the ocean, the pair enjoyed a brief moment chatting idly side by side as they usually did.

"You know, my sunshine," said Aimer with a longing voice as she looked towards the horizon. "I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing Hanalei Bay again!"

"Why, Mom?" asked curious Shirou, finding his mother's gaze a bit odd. "Is it important?"

"Of course, sweetheart!" Aimer's smile was one of satisfaction as she fed her son spoonfuls of a tropical fruit cocktail. "It still brings back so many memories of my brief stay there a few years ago. It's the largest bay on the north shore. I absolutely fell in love with the beautiful views there. I assure you, you'll love them as much as I do!"