14

Heavenly ~ Cigarettes After Sex

Enchanted Forest
A long time ago

It's probably hard to guess, you might think, but the crew of the Jolly Roger was once again enjoying yet another day at a tavern in some new place they had just arrived to. They had arrived just that morning and pirates are pirates after all and they didn't miss the opportunity to celebrate another day at a tavern.

They had arrived in a small nice village and while the crew enjoyed their time doing whatever it was that pirates did during the day, the two Captains of the ship had left to visit the village, like they usually did. Evelyn and Killian had been together for a little over two years now and there wasn't a day they regretted being together. It was always like the first time and even better.

That night they were all sitting together at the tavern before Evelyn eventually stood up to refill her cup. As she ordered a new bottle of rum she stood there at the counter.

A curly brunette woman stood next to her and she was watching her with a curious eye. The woman could see that Evelyn was some sort of pirate from her unusual attire. She was wearing a simple black corset with a dark blouse underneath, which she had stolen from Killian. On the bottom half of her body she was wearing her usual dark pants with black combat boots.

The woman observed all the unique jewels that adorned her head and that were all used for some small braids.

Evelyn felt quickly eyes on her so she turned to the woman by her side.

"Sorry, can I help you?", Evelyn asked the woman.

"Oh, no. Sorry if I was staring. It's just that your style is so... unusual", the woman told her with an apologetic smile.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?", Evelyn asked her sarcastically.

"Yeah! I mean, it's so different. Here things are always really boring", the woman explained.

"Well, where I came from things were really boring too, then I became a pirate", Evelyn told her adding the last part with a smirk. Then her drink was served and she thanked the waiter as she took it.

"Do you travel a lot?", the woman asked her with genuine curiosity written on her features.

"Yeah, that's why I joined in the first place", Evelyn told her with a smile. She looked at the curious woman for a minute longer. She saw herself in her. The need to see the world she had in her was evident, but there was something that was stopping her.