Training with a God & AllMight

???: We're here Izuko.

Izuko: Wow, you live in another world and a cabin. Cool.

???: I'm Goku Black, and you will be trained to be like me.

Izuko: Ok. So, let's start.

Goku Black: You're going to learn how to control Ki.

Izuko: Ok.

Goku Black: Focus your Ki into the palm of your hand and it should come out.

Izuko focused Ki into the palm of his hand and made a golden energy sphere with a black core.

Izuko: I did it!

Goku Black: Good, for one month, you'll learn different ways to manipulate your Ki, surpressing and maxing out your power in base form.

And so for 5 months the U.A. Entrance Exam, he did nothing but train and used the Dragon Balls to make Izuko part Saiyan, part human, and part Kai.

First Month: Izuko trained on using his Ki, and his Ki control was refined greatly. He learnt to fly, sense Ki, and some of Goku Black's techniques like Black Power Ball, Black Kamehameha, Instant Transmission, Solar Flare, Kaio-ken, and God Split Cut.

Second Month: Izuko fought often until he was near-death, usually every day, making him stronger after each fight with Future Zamasu healing him as well. Goku Black taught him to go Super Saiyan and later the Kaio-ken technique.

Third Month: Izuko trained his body with the same exercises, which included 100 Pushups, 100 Sit Ups, 100 Squats and a 10KM (6.2 Mile) run everyday. This conditioned his body so he can survive the combination the emotional turmoil that comes from Super Saiyan and the calming focus that comes with the Kaio-ken technique.

Fourth Month: Izuko was trained so he can use Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3, increasing his strength immensely and obtained a tail so negate the drawbacks of Super Saiyan 3. He also learned healing to an extent.

Fifth Month: Izuko redid all of his training and simply copied Goku Black and then finished his training.

Izuko Bate appears identical to Goku Black. He has black and spiky hair, and black eyes. He dons a grey vest with a black undershirt, a red sash, black pants and white boots. He has a green Potara Earring on his left ear, and a Time Ring on his right index finger along with a dark brown tail. And he stood 5 feet and 3 inches tall, with defined muscles as well and they were well-seen.

Goku Black: You have became stronger, you better soon obtain Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Rose. Goodbye Izuko Bate.

Izuko: Goodbye Master.

Events on Earth 5 months ago

Izuku was attacked by the Sludge villain but instead of AllMight saving him, All For One did, and thus our sweet cinnamon roll became a villain instead of a hero. Now back to Earth currently.

Current time Earth

AllMight was walking in the city when suddenly, a giant dragon villain rushed towards a building and it started to fall down and was set on fire, making the situation worse. AllMight was ready to save their lives but Izuko arrived and sprung to action, using his Instant Transmission to quickly get civilians and put out fires before the building was about to fall on Izuko and AllMight caught it when Izuko wasn't paying attention.

AllMight: Please move, young man.

Izuko: Ok AllMight.

Izuko moved and put the little girl down and helped AllMight put the building back in place.