Chapter 20: The moment Siliya dialed the phone...

Father Jiang looked at Jiang Wanwan and didn't know what to say, and his heart was sore and uncomfortable. Xi Heming gave him 50 million to turn over the company. Although he had given Jiang Wanwan 40 million, he still had 10 million for himself to use.

In his heart, he used his daughter's dowry gift, which made him feel uncomfortable all the time, so he always wanted to pay the money back.

He has worked in the company for so many years and has invested more than once. He is also an experienced person. He did make a careless mistake this time. He didn't examine the market prospects, ascertained the company's operations, and didn't understand the content of the investment project and gave money rashly. This is really an investment taboo.

After all, I still trust my friends too much, I am too anxious to make money, and I am a little thinking about the good things of falling pie in the sky, which made the situation today.

Not only did he not make 10 million back this time, but he also took in 10 million. Father Jiang felt that he had no room for himself.

Jiang Wanwan knocked on the table with her finger: "Give me all the contract you signed and the personal information of Lao Zheng that you know. I'll go back and find out what's going on here."

Father Jiang stood up: "The things are in the study, and I brought them back when I found that something was wrong two days ago."

Father Jiang stumbled to the study to get the documents. Mother Jiang walked over worriedly and sat next to Jiang Wanwan: "Wanwan, mom doesn't understand business matters, but I heard your dad say how these seem to be deliberately set for your dad. Do you think he has offended people?"

Jiang Wanwan stretched out her hand and patted Mother Jiang's leg: "It's okay, Mom, you don't have to think too much, I have everything."

Soon Father Jiang took out the information, Jiang Wanwan read it roughly, and decided to go back to the company to deal with the matter first.

"Don't think too much about it. I'll go back and deal with it." Jiang Wanwan stood up and looked at Father Jiang and said, "Tomorrow, move the entire R&D department of your company to my company. My company has a lot of technical experts. I adjusted one or two in the past and quickly finished the project that was half stuck."

Father Jiang nodded and watched his agile daughter's eyes red again: "Daddy wanted to protect you from the wind and rain for the rest of your life, but you didn't expect that you covered an umbrella for him. Wanwan, you really Grow up."

Jiang Wanwan smiled, took out the documents and walked out of the house.

Mother Jiang watched the closed door, tears streaming down, and turned back to hammer Jiang father: "The child has been busy for more than three months, and it is easy for him to come back for a meal. You see what you did."

Father Jiang sighed: "I found that I am really old and my brain is not working well. I can jump in with my eyes open for such obvious traps. When this matter is really resolved, I will take the family The company should give Wanwan too, I should retire too."

***

Jiang Wanwan drove back to the Science and Technology Park, and as soon as she entered the company, Xiaoyi, who was chatting with her sister at the front desk, saw her, and asked gruffly: "Mr. Jiang, why are you back to work again."

Jiang Wanwan smoothly touched Xiaoyi's head: "Come with me."

Little one: "Good!"

Jiang Wanwan strode ahead, and Xiaoyi, who was round and round, followed her into the office.