Chapter 2: Although Jiang Wanwan has been absent...

Although Jiang Wanwan was out of state, the wedding ended smoothly. The driver drove Xi Heming and Jiang Wanwan to their wedding room in a luxury car.

Although it is a wedding room, it is actually the big flat floor where Xi Heming lived before. Xi Heming didn't even look at the villa that the old man Xi gave to their young couple to get married, and didn't even plan to move in.

Although Xi Heming personally agreed to marry Jiang Wanwan, the marriage was not what he wanted.

Xi Heming is a very business-minded person with a very strong hand. This can be seen in his management of the enterprise and a series of thunderous measures.

Xi's enterprise has been tepid for more than 30 years and can only be regarded as a second-rate enterprise in China. But in just six years after Xi Heming took over, it has undergone drastic changes. Not only has the scale of the enterprise doubled, but the profit is also similar. It rocketed upwards like a rocket.

Under the leadership of Xi Heming, today's Xi Group has transformed from a second-rate enterprise to a well-known multinational enterprise covering the four major industries of commerce, real estate, finance and tourism.

It's a pity that Xi Heming can't change the fact that his father has more shares than him.

Although Mr. Xi is retiring to the second line, he often intervenes in the company's business and questioned his decisions from time to time. This has become the biggest obstacle for Xi Heming in the company.

However, although these obstacles will slow down Xi Heming's pace of market development, overall it is still within his plan, and there is not much deviation, but it will make him feel bound.

Not only that, the old man also stuffed him with an inexplicable woman who said it was his fiancée, and ordered him to marry this woman as his wife. Mr. Xi's reason is still very good, saying that the woman's father saved his life, and as a son, he has to pay back the life-saving grace on behalf of his father.

At that time, Xi Heming had hehe. The old man himself knew that the life-saving grace was just a high-sounding reason. This woman must have been calculated by some fortune-telling master he had found. It was either Vanves or multiple sons. This "life-saving grace" is probably the old man sent it to the door, just to make the marriage look reasonable.

Xi Heming knew that the old man had always been dissatisfied with him not getting married at the age of 30, but he didn't expect the old man to interfere with his marriage in such a cliché and stupid way. Don't say that he doesn't want to get married, but one day he really wants to get married, and he won't marry a stranger whom he doesn't even know.

Knowing his son Mo Ruo father, the old man Xi did not wait for Xi Heming to refuse and said straightforwardly that as long as Xi Heming is willing to marry this woman, he will no longer intervene in the company's decision-making; as long as the marriage lasts for five years, he will transfer all the equity in his hand. To Xi Heming.

Hearing this condition, Xi Heming instantly felt that the old man had been deliberately adding a blockage to himself in the past few years. It was this day that he had waited so much.

But even if he knew the old man's calculations, Xi Heming couldn't remain indifferent to the conditions he proposed. Faced with such a big bait, Xi Heming just two words: "Married!"

A few days after agreeing to the marriage, Xi Heming regretted it. I don't know how the old man chose this woman. Although she looks good, she is idiotic and unbearable. Every time I see him, I either drill into his arms or want to force a kiss on him, and treat his secretary team. Point your finger and see who is a rival in love.