Chapter 47: Although Jiang Wanwan drank some beer tonight...

Although Jiang Wanwan drank some beer at night, she woke up in the morning with a bright face. When she was washing, she looked at the matte face in the mirror and couldn't help but sigh that she was young.

With a ponytail in front of the mirror, Jiang Wanwan opened the door vigorously and walked towards the kitchen. As soon as she walked to the kitchen door, she vaguely heard a little noise coming from the kitchen. She stretched out her hand and pushed open the door of the kitchen, the heat and the smelly rushed towards her face, and her footsteps were stunned.

At this time, Xi Heming, who was wearing an apron and holding a spatula, turned back hurriedly when he heard the sound. The straight hair that was combed in the past is now messy with bangs on his forehead, and rice-sized sweat beads slid down his cheeks. Going down the neck and into the clothes.

Xi Heming didn't seem to expect that Jiang Wanwan would get up so early, and didn't know how to mend his image for a while. The two stared at each other for a moment. Finally, Xi Heming couldn't help it, and gave Jiang Wanwan angrily. "Get out." , The fried noodles are not ready yet."

Jiang Wanwan came in, holding back a smile, and took a look at the pan. A wok pan was covered with dark sauce. The diced meat of various sizes was half black, and it was stuck on the pan with the bean paste, giving off choking. The smell of people. Hot water was tumbling in the other soup pot, and the noodles in it seemed to have been down for a while, and it looked like it was almost boiled.

Jiang Wanwan quickly closed the fire, turned and pushed one side of the window open. The cool air was sent in by the wind, reducing the heat in the kitchen and taking away the choking smell. Jiang Wan turned her head and saw Xi Heming's mobile phone screen light up, showing a tutorial on fried noodles.

Xi Heming hurriedly threw the shovel in his hand into the pot. Then, regardless of the oil on his hand, he quickly picked up the phone and slipped it into the pocket of his apron. At this moment, his ears and neck became red. .

Jiang Wanwan looked at the embarrassed Xi Heming, and a strange feeling flashed in her heart. She knew how clean Xi Heming was, how focused on the image, how hypocritical, and the superior. Unexpectedly, he wanted to eat fried noodles because he casually said something. He woke up early in the morning and awkwardly cut meat, fried sauce, and noodles by relying on the recipe in the phone. The cutting board was half-cut. Cucumbers, cut cucumber shreds vary in thickness, some are almost as thick as a pinky finger.

Xi Heming followed Jiang Wanwan's sight to see his own masterpiece, his face turned redder, and his long legs stepped in front of Jiang Wanwan, not wanting her to see his poor craftsmanship.

Jiang Wanwan looked at Xi Heming with a smile in her eyes: "Okay, don't stop it, I have seen it all."

Xi Heming sighed slightly, and stretched out his hands helplessly: "It's very simple to read the tutorial, but I didn't expect to be so busy doing it that you didn't get your favorite breakfast."

"It's okay, I'll take it." Jiang Wanwan looked at Xi Heming with crooked eyebrows: "How about I make breakfast for you."

Xi Heming looked at the messy kitchen and sighed lightly: "Don't do it, I invite you out to eat. Don't you really want to eat fried noodles? I know there is a good one."

Jiang Wanwan remembered Xi Heming's habit of not going to high-end restaurants, and subconsciously said, "I'm afraid the restaurants are closed so early."

"It's not a high-end restaurant, it's just a very ordinary shop." Xi Heming looked at Jiang Wanwan with some shame: "When I was checking the cooking of fried noodles in the morning, I saw some people on the local forum talking about a small fried sauce. The noodle shop is delicious, the meat sauce is full, and the dishes are rich. I think you will like it, so just pay attention to the address."