Chapter 29

Listen to this song while reading.

You both were standing at the exit of the university. Jimin was already holding your hand. He really wanted you to overcome your fear. To replace those hurtful memories with new beautiful ones.

Jimin - come let's go
He held out the umbrella for both of you.

You followed his head and went ahead under the same umbrella with him by your side.

You both were walking when Jimin stopped.

Jimin- Y/n wanna have some fun.

He asked with an unreadable expression on his face.

Y/n- huh..

You asked with a confused face but the next second you flinched when the droplets of rain came in contact with your skin as Jimin closed the umbrella he was holding. You quickly held Jimin and closed your eyes tightly. As if your life depended on him. He too wraped his arms around you. As soon as his scent invaded your senses you started calming down.

Jimin backed away enough to look at your closed eyes still holding you close to himself

Jimin- Y/n open your eyes.

you shook your head in denial.

Jimin-Y/n please just look at me.

You slowly opened your eyes only to find him already gazing at you with something so beautiful in them that you couldn't look away from him.

Jimin- I think you should take a picture it will last much longer.

You snapped back with flushed cheeks
Y/n-wh..what

Jimin raised his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

You tried to move away from him but his grip on you was much stronger.

Y/n- leave me. Please.
You told while looking at him with big puppy eyes

Jimin pov
Why is she so cute. I just wanna bite her flushed cheeks for looking so cute.