Friends💛

Taehyung pov
I took my hoodie as I was about to enter the class . I saw that girl was hugging a boy so I decided to give them some privacy and went back for my classes.

Time skip

Jumin pov
As soon as the professor went .All the students started crowding around me and started pushing her away. Before I could even ask her anything she was out of my sight.

Y/n pov
After the class I came out of the class. My mind was still filled with so many thoughts. What would have happened if that boy didn't come to save me . Was all that happened two years going to happen again. Why am I so weak. I.. I am so useless. I can't even protect myself. While thinking about all this reached for my second class I went to the second last seat of the class near the window and sat there. I was so lost that I didn't even noticed when Baek Hyun came and sat behind me. He started kicking my leg from behind. I was about to change my seat when a hand stopped me. Taehyung. I felt so relieved seeing him there and as soon as Taehyung sat next to me Baek Hyun left his seat and went out of the class room.

Taehyung pov
I entered in the classroom for my second
Class . I was finding a suitable place to sit when I saw Baek Hyun sitting behind the same girl. It was my first day in this university too but I knew Baek Hyun from earlier so I knew that he was going to trouble her again . So I decided to sit next that girl to ensure that Baek Hyun doesn't tries anything .

Taehyung- Hey👋 ( with his charming smile plastered on his face)

Y/n- uh.. Hi

Taehyung- are you okay now??

Y/n- y.. yes a.. and thank you. I am really thankful for it

Taehyung- oh no don't mention it.

You gave hima tight lipped smile.

Taehyung- Hey let's introduce each other properly.

Y/n- o okay

Taehyung- okay .So I am Kim Taehyung and my hometown is daegu. You might have known me beacouse of Kim corporations

Y/n- Sorry . I didn't knew.

Taehyung- oh it's fine . Now your turn .

Y/n - My name is Min Y/n and I am from busan.

Taehyung- okay let's be friends

Taehyung- okay let's  be friends

Y/n- uh.. are you sure. Like don't you think it will affect your friend circle and you to be friends with a fat, ugly and weak girl like me.

Taehyung- hey ,why are you saying that. You are not ugly and fat . Don't mind other students saying anything to you affect yourself. You are the way you are. Okay so now friends??

Y/n- o.. okay.

He handed out his for handshake and you did the same. That is when he noticed the purple marks on your wrist.

Taehyung- Y/n lets get you the infirmary after the class.

Y/n- N..no it's it's okay. I am fine.

Taehyung- please I insist.

Y/n- okay.

Before you both could continue talking any further your class started. And you both started concentrating on the lecture.

Time skip

After the class Taehyung took you to the infirmary but the doctor wasn't there so he thought to treat the wound himself.
So he took the firstaid box and started treating your hand using the ointment.
As soon as ointment touched the bruise you hissed and closed your eyes tightly.

Taehyung- sorry it will hurt a bit but it will be fine

You nodded still with closed eyes.

Taehyung unknowingly smiled at your actions thinking you are look too cute to be hurted by someon. Then he again started applying the ointment this time while blowing at your wrist while gazing at your face he saw how you relaxed because of it and when he noticed you were about to open your eyes . He moved his gaze back to the wound. After treating your wrist he was about to apply ointment near your lips when the nurse entered told him that she will do the rest so hecan go. But Taehyung insisted on staying there and wait for you.

While the nurse was treating you . She noticed you came earlier today too so out of concern she asked

Nurse- Hey are you fine. You came earlier in the morning too. You are being treated nicely by the other students. Right??

Y/n- uh.. yes yes it's fine.

While Taehyung was still unsure if you are saying the truth.

On the other hand someone else was worried too about you but didn't wanted to admit it to himself.