Untitled Part 1

Venti was preparing almond tofu in the kitchen when he felt arms wrapping around his waist and a head resting on his shoulder.

"hi darling, something wrong ?"Venti asks as he put his knife on the counter. "you make almond tofu ?" Venti nods and Xiao starts kissing the nape of his neck. "thank you, Ven".

The musician smiles and, after a while, turn around and kiss his beloved, which end red as a tomato. "I'm almost finished, can you go on the couch and choose a movie we should watch ?" Xiao nod eagerly and kiss his cheek before going out of the kitchen.

10 minutes later, Venti joins Xiao on the couch and put two plates on the table. "here we are ! I hope you'll enjoy it". Xiao lean in to grab his plate and fork and start eating. "it's good, thank you love". They start the movie – Fast and Furious 8 – and eat silently.

Once they finish their food, Venti lay down on the couch and Xiao take the hint to lay on him. The musician start playing with his lover's hair and he let out a satisfied groan. "I love you Ven, I feel so good to be with you.." Venti gently grab his chin and kiss his forehead. "I love you more than everything, I love you to the moon and back, and you can't imagine how much in feel glad I met you". He hugs Xiao tightly and they fall asleep like that.

They wake up a few hours later, Xiao drooling on Venti's chest until he notice it. "eh... I'm sorry, didn't meant to drool on you..." he try to stand up but Venti doesn't let him go. "don't worry Love, it just means you slept well. Let stay here for a while please". Xiao says nothing and just kiss him gently. Such boldness let Venti froze for a time but then he kiss him back, melting in it.

They make out for a while, Xiao on top of Venti, until he grabs Xiao's hips. "wanna go further ?" Xiao freeze and says nothing, just looking at an invisible point. "I...I- He starts trembling slightly and tears perk in his eyes. Venti notices it and take of his hands off the other's hips. "shh it's okay Xiao. Look, I don't touch you, look at my hands, they are right here" Xiao look at Venti's hands in front of him without touching him. He sighs shakily, trying to calm down. "S-sorry, I can't..." he tries to speak but sobs cut him out. Very slowly, Venti put his hands on Xiao's cheeks and stroke them gently. "it's okay, it's okay. Don't push yourself. I'm here, I won't leave you". Venti continues talking to Xiao, repeating him how courageous he was and how much he was proud of him.

After a few minutes, Xiao was coming back from his trance and lay down on Venti's chest, calming himself down with his lover's heartbeats. Venti gently stroke his hair and reassure him. "it's okay love, I love you. Take all the time you need. Do you want to go in the bedroom and get some rest ? I can leave you alone a little while if you prefer". Xiao nods slowly and stand up. "stay with me..." Venti smile and gently grab his hand, guiding him to the bedroom and lay down next to him. "sleep well my Xiao, I love you" he murmurs and hugs him, kissing his forehead before falling asleep.

Xiao otherwise doesn't success to sleep, he was haunted by his memories. By *his* voice, by *his* words, by *his* hands. He starts to feel anxious and his breath becomes erratic. He tried to stay silent and stood up, he felt nauseous and went into the bathroom. He then vomited in the sink, silently crying at the same time. But his flashbacks didn't get out of his head. He washed his mouth and sit on the floor.

He started scratching his arms, his thighs and his torso, trying to suppress the feeling of *these* hands on his skin. He scratched until it draw blood along his flesh.

Suddenly the door of the bathroom slam open and a panicked Venti enter. "Xiao ?" when he saw his lover with injuries and blood on him, Venti immediately sat in front of him. "X-xiao... you scared me, oh my god I though you were gone or something like that-" he mumbled until he was pull by Xiao in his arms. "I'm sorry I got flashbacks and I didn't wanted to bother you..." Xiao hugged Venti tightly, and the musician started to stroke his back slowly. "it's okay, just don't leave me please..", "I won't, you are all I have Venti. You are my everything".

They stayed like that for a while and then Venti gently stood up and pulled Xiao with him. They went back in the bedroom and Venti made Xiao sit on the mattress. He then took the first aid kit. "can you show me where you injured yourself, please ?" Venti spoke softly. Xiao did as he was told and remove his t-shirt and shorts. Venti slowly pressed a disinfected cotton on his wounds. He then kiss them. Every scar he saw, he kissed it, every scratch mark, he kissed it. These actions left him all flustered and red. "what-...", "it helped me accept my scars, so I though it would be useful for you". Xiao said nothing for a while, only appreciating the lips of Venti on his skin. "thank you, Venti. I'm sorry to be such a burden for you.." Venti stopped his treatment and pinched Xiao's cheek. "you're not a burden, Xiao. You're the most wonderful person I've ever met and you can't imagine how much I love you. I knew when I met you that it would be nights like that, but I chose to stay anyway. Because I love you, and I want to help you. So the only thing I need is you to be honest with me and tell me when I do something that cross your boundaries or when you're not feeling good. Can you promise me to do that ?" Xiao felt his heart pounding like crazy. "I promise I'll try. I love you so much."

They hugged each other and then go back in bed. This time Venti waited for Xiao to be completely asleep to do the same.