2. Back And Forth

*( WEE WOO, WEE WOO, POUND THE ALARM!!! There's heavy and somewhat explicit smut in this chapter. Skip if you don't like that! I have Veneer and Kid Ritz aged up in this as college kids! I am 19 and have them as 19 in this one-shot series. Read on at your own discretion.)*

*(Kissing, touching, palming, love marks, moaning, explicit talking.)*

Veneer looks around, picking up my stuffed animal, Quesadilla.

Veneer: "Aww, he's cute. What's his name?"

Kid Ritz: "Quesadilla. My mama gave him to me as my high school graduation gift."

Veneer: "Aww, well, I like the name; it suits him. I also like the neon string lights; the green is a good color. It fits the vibe of your room well."

Kid Ritz: "That's very nice of you to say thank you."

Veneer smiles at me, pulling his phone out before putting on music.

Kid Ritz: "I have a speaker. We can turn it on low so the music is balanced."

I pull out the speaker from my closet, connecting it to Ven's phone before putting the speaker on my desk.

I feel my heart beat faster in my ears as Veneer pulls his ring pop out. He puts it in his mouth, closing his eyes as he uses. A weird feeling burns inside me; it amplifies as Veneer pops the ring out of his mouth and places it in its case on my desk.

It's the same feeling I felt back at the frat. I can't explain how jittery it makes me feel; the anticipation of what will happen next boosts my adrenaline and nerve receptors.

Kid Ritz: "So, what should we do now."

Veneer: "Well, I'd like to kiss you again. I... really liked it before."

I nod, heading over to Veneer. He smirks at me, pulling me close. Our lips meet, and a makeout session follows. I feel his hands move to my wrists, setting them down on his hips. As we kiss, I gently push him against my lofted bed, just how Fred pushed Rollie against the wall.

Veneer's lips taste sweet, like a sugary, fruity combination of the ring pop and his lipgloss. Eventually, Veneer pulls away, panting.

Kid Ritz: "You ok?"

He nods, looking at me with the same dark eyes as earlier.

Veneer: "Yeah. It's just... I'm feeling how I did at the frat."

Kid Ritz: "Yeah? Well, that's why we're here."

Veneer: "To... explore?"

Kid Ritz: "Yeah... to explore."

Veneer nods, pulling me in for another kiss. We kiss until he pulls away, his hands trailing down my forearms.

Veneer: "I... I like you holding me."

Kid Ritz: "I like doing it."

He smiles at me softly before looking away. A bit of a shy, nervous look crosses his face.

Veneer: "Kid Ritz."

Kid Ritz: "Yes?"

He bites his lip, looking conflicted with himself, before speaking again.

Ven: "I'm still... feeling like... I want more."

Kid Ritz: "We can do more."

I go in for his neck, kissing behind his ear. He sighs, gripping my forearms tighter. I kiss his soft skin before lightly nipping.